• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Film Shop

May I work here (if I can)
Example:
MarsVSFinneon.png

And I'd like Silent movie:
Absolpreevo.png

Wolsol!

Sorry Terry, I'd prefer to do them myself. Besides, you already have your own shop.
BTW, an empty HP bar isn't white, it's gray.

darksongrequest1.png

Here's Darksong's!

And just fyi everyone, I'll be doing silent movie ones first in general 'cause they take the least amount of time, so please don't yell at me if I don't do them in order.

EDIT: And here's S.K.'s and Terry's:

oldmovieweavile.png

oldmoviewolsol.png

EDIT NUMBAH 2: And here is xDragonFirex's:

xdragonfirexrequest1.png

Mewtwo, I'll probably do yours tomorrow. Animations take the most time. And Mystery Dungeon sprites are fine, right?

Last edited:
Your Pokemon:Luxray
Name: Luxray
Level:100
HP: 288/288
Which Generation's Sprite?:D/P
Opposing Pokemon:Gyardos (however you spell it)
Name: Gyardos
Level:98
HP: 50/350
Which Generation's Sprite?:D/P
Arena: Eh the water one~
Text: THUNDERBOLT! KILL IT!!!

And here is Mewtwo's!
Again, linked due to size. Though it's not as big as the example.

If you think it runs too quickly or too slowly, tell me and I'll fix it. I'm still trying to figure out the timing, so I apologize if it seems off.

EDIT: here is EeveeSkitty's
oldmovievulpix.png

Ice Tiger's coming soon, watch for an edit.

Last edited:
I think it runs just a little slow myself. If you could speed it up just a tad...

The only part I see that runs slow, though, is Mew's attack.

I has another requesty-westy!

Pokemon: Eevee/Umbreon and anuther Eevee
Action: The two Eevee are playing, and then one starts evolving into Umbreon. Just color the Eevee and Umbreon sprites white and alternate them to mak it evolve. Then make Umbreon full color. The other Eevee looks surprised.
Background: Something dark, to look like it's nighttime.

Mmkay, I made Mew's attack faster. Is that better? The attacks actually won't go any faster, so if they're still slow, you're out of luck...

And I shall do your other one, though maybe not today 'cause I really should be doing my homework.

Coolio~ And, de nada. (I think. It's really sad, I live in a town with so many Hispanics, and I can barely speak a word of Spanish. Ah well.)

Hm, I wonder if I could do Pokemon flash animations?
That might be fun...

A Wartortle named Charm (LV 100) battling 2 wild pokemon, the first one is a Scizor and the second a Glalie.

@S.K: please use the forms so I know what exactly you're talking about. I would assume a battle scene, but even so I need to know the HP, gender, etc.

So sorry I haven't gotten those things done yet, but I've been really busy with projects and the like. I'll try to get them done ASAP, but don't expect them too soon.

Back
Top Bottom