• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally came up with the idea to move some of my pillow collection to the floor next to my bed so that I can wake up without a bloody nose and/or bruised kneecap!

I...think I might've accidentally gotten my friend into My Little Pony? (I told her about Doctor Whoof.)

I also got her into Pokemon. I think. Now she just needs to find her DS.

Also also my friend is doing auditions for a play thing that our English teacher is directing (and she is assistant directing); she only auditioned me, but she's doing the casting in her head, and was kinda hinting that she was considering me for the lead. (I'm definitely in it, since our teacher outright demanded it, and she said my read-through of the main character was the best she'd heard)

This happened:

gradudee.png

[pictured: Dannichu, BA (hons) II.1 Sociology]

Was good :D

My best friend's going away for a week.

Normally this would be a bad thing except that it leaves me time to finish the script I'm surprising her with without any interruptions. I mean, she was over today and most of the time I was just like "Grr I want to writeeeeee" and I mean I adore having her over but until the script's finished I just want to sort of be a recluse. Her being gone is going to allow me to work without getting distracted - she even noted that as an advantage when we were talking about this earlier today.

Also, the script got 24 pages in six hours yesterday. At this rate I should be done before she gets back. <3

So I've found out that my step-aunt is pregnant with twins~ No idea if they're fraternal or identical, but fwee!

Ah, and my mom's cousin's baby shower was on Sunday... she's having a boy, which is awesome because we have way too many girls in this family. |D

Set my MP3-listening device on shuffle while on a train.

On the stop before mine, David Bowie's Space Oddity comes on.

I end up exiting the train at exactly 1:18.

It was pretty awesome.

I finally finished the 15000-word fanfic I've been working on for the best part of this month, and it's been getting the nicest comments ever ;w;

Yaaaay, Danni! *hugshugshugs*

Thank youuuu! :D

Dee, you're actually the most adorable.

<333

AND I got an email from my uni this morning saying:

Dear Danielle,

We are very pleased to inform you that you have been successful in your application for the MA Bursary which will cover the tuition fees on a full time basis (1 year) for your MA.
Your bursary will be £3,500. This will be on top of the £1,000 discount available to Kent students.

Kind regards,
[University of Kent Bursary-lady]

I am VERY PLEASED.

Bones. <3 Found a show to watch.

And I also found it in Russian.

And a month til school starts, the heat is on!

Set my MP3-listening device on shuffle while on a train.

On the stop before mine, David Bowie's Space Oddity comes on.

I end up exiting the train at exactly 1:18.

It was pretty awesome.

You, sir, have just won the game.

Anywho, I saw a really old friend of mine today that I haven't seen in about a year. We went and had coffee (well she did, I refused to let her buy me something), and it was just a really good time. She's still as likable as ever ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom