• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Sony Vegas for my birthday! I can't wait to make amv's. :D I already have this idea in my head and it will be ponies everywhere.

AAAAH RANDOM SHINY ZANGOOSE WHILE TRAINING. :D

Sadly all I had on me was my master ball, but I was willing to give it up for my blue Zangoose. :D :D :D

Just spent two hours writing a short story for school with absolutely no inspiration beforehand that turned out really great. And it only took two hours, which is good for me!

I just finished Nichijou. I am beyond sad, since the cliffhangers were so ugh. ;; It was such an amazing series, and I don't want it to end. I still loved it though, and it was just the best thing to watch.

i'm writing a piece of music with the hopes that my band director will let us play it

for my first attempt at scoring an entire band's worth of music, this is turning out beautifully ; ;

FIRST KISS FIRST KISS FIRST KISS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just finished Nichijou. I am beyond sad, since the cliffhangers were so ugh. ;; It was such an amazing series, and I don't want it to end. I still loved it though, and it was just the best thing to watch.

I'm currently on episode 11. I love how it exaggerates just about everything.

As for the cliff hangers, the "trapped in an elevator" scene was hilarious.

I get to be the narrator/primary audience-participation-instigator in a school play-within-a-play.

The love of my young life and I are getting along perfectly again like we haven't been without contact for a month and a half.

I have this Scapular from a Catholic youth convention that I was invited to (despite being a Lutheran and a pretty crappy Christian at that) that says "Whosoever dies while wearing this Scapular shall not suffer eternal fire" which I can easily interpret to mean "If you're wearing this when you die you will automatically go to heaven" and I realize this sounds ridiculous but that's also basically what the priest said when he blessed (read: activated) it.

Also I'm slowly getting better at I Wanna Be The Guy.

THANK JOO RANDOM COUPON
YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING GOOD
NOW I DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO PICK UP THOSE THINGS.

So I found Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories used at Gamestop for $10, and I bought it because why not? I wasn't... particularly interested in trying out the series before, but my DSi is beginning to hate me and my GBA is good so I'd figure I would try the series out.

I understand little about the game and I'll probably need to look up how to even play as well as what happens earlier in the series before I go much further, but at the moment spamming the A button is rather fun. xD

HMNBc.png

That is all.

I just checked my old email account (the one I check about once every other month) and I had gotten only one message: a birthday message from one of my mom's friends (who is like an aunt to me, even though I see her very rarely) which included pictures of baby swans swimming around and being adorable. Good way to start the day!

I got the Claw Fossil in Black recently, and now I don't have to come to that guy anymore.
And now I find it good that one generation has three fossils. This way, it makes even more sense to say: "I got all the fossils from which you get Pokémon with good abilities. All of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom