• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found my wallet that I lost 2 years ago. I am so happy to get that $91 back. Along with my student ID from then and the wallet itself. :D

Gonna send in a scholarship application toady. Lots of monies.

And I auditioned and I was really nervous but I did my best so whatever~.

And three days to Thanksgiving, gonna call him like a friend, it's gonna be all good.

Will hopefully be able to kidnap my boyf tomorrow because of short school day! I hope I hope I hope

YES
THE LONELY ISLAND BURSTING THROUGH ALL THE SPEAKERS OF THE HOUSE.
And I'm writing my fanfics. I'm happy when I write. c:

Turtleneck and Chain, foo!!

Finished Nano, rescued my kidnapped Skyrim, no longer have an excuse to procrastinate on cleaning room/rest of house in preparation for Thanksgiving. STILL HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

Apparently I am not a bad actor.

8-)

And as for my ex...
...dare to dream. Day after tomorrow, I call him.

so
i was listing to one of Natasha Bedingfield's songs
and it gave me {SUDDEN INSPIRATION} for a [possibly good] maple fanfic
woo something good in my dull life for a change!

Me and my best friend (boyfriend? :3) finally made our relationship official. People have been bugging us for months. > <

so
i was listing to one of Natasha Bedingfield's songs
and it gave me {SUDDEN INSPIRATION} for a [possibly good] maple fanfic
woo something good in my dull life for a change!

Was it Unwritten? I LOVE that song <333

I went to the doctor's today.
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!
I don't even have to take cough syrup :D

My sisterfriend had a party at her house yesterday! There was food and there were three couples (including me and my boyf) so it was awkward but not as awkward as if there had only been one! And eventually people were all "GET A ROOM" so my boyf and I did. :D And then didn't do anything. But it was nice to be... semi-alone (the room we took was right next to the one with all the other people) for a while, because we're always either at school or at a place with adults that don't take kindly to teenage couples sneaking off to be alone.

Not (never) enough kisses, but hopefully enough to hold me over until Monday. <3

I haven't had a legitimate reason to post in this thread for a long time, so that's sort of a fwee in of itself.

But to get to the point, I finally bought me a new laptoooop! HAH! Take that stupid broken six-year old piece of dump lappy! (Secretly I will treasure him forever though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom