• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he know that you reply to llamas with alpacas (or ducks)?

Anyway.

Watching the first movie in a while that has made me laugh out loud. It's not even all that good but oh my gog so hilarious. Scavenger Hunt is really strange.

ITT everyone talks about alpacas and it brings back memories of a group of friends I haven't talked with in much too long

And this is in fwee because...?

I got earrings! They're shaped liek cows and they glitter! And they have total derpface.

I just finished doing graphics for that game project at school
fuck yeah actually doing things feels great

Read lines from Romeo and Juliet today. I was Sampson. You know, the guy that goes
I am a pretty piece of flesh.
and
I draw my naked weapon!
*giggles from the whole class ensue*

Oh, and I got frets on my violin and now I don't have to play quietly in fear that I'm terribly off pitch.

My reffing is going to give me $18 ASBdollars per round. It's going to go by fast because sreservoir has like the best5 strategy ever but who cares I'm getting $18 at once.

Also I saw a lot of people i miss today.

Ahhhh, luck. tonight it hast smiled uponst me.

I got pulled from the play (at another school) because I have sucky homework habits and Calculus is the devil. tonight i went to a football game and saw all of my theater friends from that school, plus the girl i had just met that I had planned to flirt with incessantly and cemented a friendship.

Nevermind that my mom's a bitch even she can't get me down

I got a German copy of White! :D

And there's a real, actual thunderstorm going on right now, with actual thunder and lightning and everything! (There are so few thunderstorms here, and I love them, so it's awesome finding out they actually happen here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom