• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Terry Pratchett today! Only highlight of the day -- the rest of today has been impressively fucking shitty -- but hey, Terry Pratchett!

I went song-mad on iTunes and emptied my wish list.

Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts (ft. Adam Levine)
Tinchy Stryder - Spaceship (ft. Dappy)
Timbaland - Pass At Me (ft. Pitbull, David Guetta)
Rizzle Kicks - Prophet (Better Watch It)

New iPod material. Good.

What am I going to be cosplaying as for Halloween, TCoD?

A huge 8itch. ::::)

Last edited:
Friend of mine was kind enough to give me her copy of Twilight Princess since we're leaving. And Mario Kart Wii, too, but I'll hold off on playing that one for a while because it causes me to throw my controller at the wall.

I caught a low level dragonite and named her dragoon. Very happy.
And a low level surskit who is named darwin. Yay.
Low levels, but i will grind them until acceptable.

After a three day weekend in which I have had absolutely no satisfying hugs, the knowledge that tomorrow morning I will see my boyfriend motivates me to complete my homework to make the time go faster.

Also, I've just discovered that some of the most daunting homework I have isn't due 'till Tuesday, giving me time to finish the stuff I was supposed to have done already! Of course, tomorrow is probably going to suck, but for now I'm okay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom