• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Alright so I just had a mind blowing experience with the titles of the seasons of Korra. Air, Spirits, Change, Balance. That's like a sentence. Air spirits change balance. As in the whole return of the Air Nation changing the balance.

And I don't care how intentional it was, cause I think it's flippin sweet no matter what and it just makes me feel good.

Are there four seasons already? I haven't even finished Season 2.

The Center for Students with Disabilities called me out of the blue (I have ADD, I visited them a year ago only to find out that to get the Adderall prescription I wanted, I needed to go to the Health Center) last week and wanted to set up an appointment (because I never went back). I went in today, and we investigated my GPA (I find it better to humor everyone always).

Rewind to last year. Second semester I took a Perceptional Psych class online, which I never should have done because I can't keep track of online things at all, I already failed an online-quiz-heavy GenEd once and I should have known better. I predictably did very little, realized at the end of the semester that because I did very little, even getting 100% on the final wouldn't save me from failing. I studied not at all and winged it and never bothered to research my grade.

In the meantime I decided that Psychology was a hell of a lot of work for a minor. I had originally had it as my major but didn't love the subject matter enough to deal with the workload, so I bumped it to a minor and in July I started mulling over the idea of a Theater minor.

I got a D.

Perusing my transcript I discovered that somehow, some way, I passed the class, which is a fucking miracle. Now I just have to figure out if I still want the Psych minor

Gen 5 music is making me gush about gen 5.

The worst part about this forums being inactive: I have fewer opportunities to gush about gen 5.

Hatched a shiny Nidoran M yesterday, had wrong ability, so I kept breeding them. Hatched a shiny Nidoran F just now with the hidden ability and good enough IVs (4 perfect ones, missing attack and speed but I never needed those anyway) ugh yes thanks RNG gods *u*

Hell, I think I'm going to continue breeding these in hopes of getting a HA male, too :O

haven't posted in a while but i'm happy to say i'm much better off than i was a couple months ago, barring the physics test that i (and everyone else) failed. hope everyone here is the same. (:

Feeling a bit less lonely this weekend cause I went ice skating with a friend yesterday and watched a movie with another friend today ^-^

Just found out that the Great British Bake-Off masterclass episodes are on iPlayer for around a whole month! Now I don't have to rush to watch them. :D

Homestuck! (I haven't been able to get through to the actual update yet, but THERE IS AN UPDATE!)

Edit: An update which now seems to have vanished! But. It was there! It will be there again!

Last edited:
a classmate came up to me today and was all "hey would you mind doing a reading for my directing scene i'm not sure when said reading will be but you're like perfect for this one character"

so there's that and i'm excited

I tried the X/Y cloning glitch with a friend (the one that uses trading), and managed to clone a bunch of rare Pokémon. Now all my friends have 6 IV dittos. ^_^

Also, I met a guy in the game room who is a pretty serious competitive battler - much more so than me. We battled, and even though he should have beat me easily, my Garchomp managed to pull through and sweep his whole team. It was a pretty awesome moment.

So feel excellent because I found a rather new and accessorized iPad under my seat in Anthropology. It had a name and a major engraved on it, but no contact information, so I took it the main office for the department and returned it. +5 Paragon \o/

apparently the way i act around my crush is cute

i don't know why this makes me happy but it does

I tried the X/Y cloning glitch with a friend (the one that uses trading), and managed to clone a bunch of rare Pokémon. Now all my friends have 6 IV dittos. ^_^

Ahaha, you wouldn't happen to have any going spare would you? :x

Today I worked from 8.30am and finished working at 10pm! I am so glad today is over...

Back
Top Bottom