• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Did an enormous all-nighter reffing overhaul last night and feels awesome! :D

Also sister and I switched houses tonight so Christmas isn't going to suck YAY

I have finally found the perfect Pony name. Thats right Ultra-Saiyan Jace is now Braeburn. I am a Saiyan who also loves ponies.

I HAVE AN ACOUSTIC BASS GUITAR

YESSSSSSSS

Just got it today, and I can already play Bulls on Parade(or rather most of it) by Rage Against the Machine. Rage is the master of bass guitar.

:DDDDDDD

EDIT: I now has a picture of it in my album pics. It's also going to replace that ugly picture of Ash in a dress. XD

Last edited:

Saw a few friends and my boyf on Friday! It wasn't nearly enough time, but I did get some cuddles, so that was awesome. <3

Also, I am back here again, which is awesome! I have missed this lovely Cave in the brief time I was gone. :)

Boxing Day sales!

This is what Christmas is all about - spending money on cheap things that you don't really want.

The BTSDLB mirror works and I actually managed to get back and catch up.

"HEY FUCKER, THE BATTERIES IN YOUR WII REMOTE ARE RUNNING LOW."
"what the hell does that even mean."
IT MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK THIS UP FOR ALL OF HYLIA, IDIOT."

Day = Made

And I haven't even started shopping yet >:]

So, we're vacationing in Florida, and my grandpa finds mine and Blastoise's old piggy banks from when I was 3 or so, and Blastoise was about 6. I take out all the change in mine. I find

FIFTY

wait for it...

DOLLARS!

I'm scheduled to play for an hour at the movie theater's piano

I get a tip jar and two free movie passes to derp around with Styx songs and I'll probably just loop the piano outtro to Layla

wheeeeeee

Beat the e4 in yellow last night. Considering I never did beat the e4 in any gen 1 game, only the remakes. I feel like I've recovered a lost part of my childhood that never existed to begin with. <3333

I just 100%ed Kirby Return to Dreamland! 100% in normal mode, 100% in Extra mode, arena and true arena beaten. All that's left is platinum medals on the challenges, but I don't think I'll go about doing that for a long time.

tbh neither of the arenas was that hard, I beat them both on my first try.. Tornado breaks the universe!!

Back
Top Bottom