• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

New music

SO MUCH NEW MUSIC

500+ NEW MUSICS

I haven't even finished listening to the last 500+ new musics

This is only from one friend, there is so much more music to be had ahhhh

oh man oh man I'm excited
if I'm good enough, I might get PAID actual MONEY for drawing things sdgsdfsdf
just gotta do some sketches and see if they want me for the job
aaaaaa please ghhhh I need this

Pretty much new music all the time and it is fantastic. Probably 75% of the songs on my iTunes I've either never heard before or wouldn't recognize if I had. And that means I'm always getting something new and it's so exciting!

WE'RE PROBABLY GONNA HAVE A MEET-UP OF A BUNCH OF US WHO USED TO DO SHOWS TOGETHER

SO EXCITED

spending the weekend at Adriane's this week c:
also my english teacher is just hilarious :D

Last edited:
So, I was pretty darn sure that I wasn't going to be rehired by my (a really, really, fantastic) summer job because I hadn't heard from them in five months. But! It turns out that it was a misunderstanding, and it looks like I'll be there for the summer! Yayayayayayayayayayay!

Also (and edit): Just had a conversation consisting solely of Poké-puns. Hahaha, yes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom