• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Saw 'Man of Steel' with my dad today. It was AWESOME!

Discovered that The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in coming into theaters December 13. DYING OF EXCITEMENT!!! LEGGY IS GONNA BE IN IT!!

PewDiePie made a LOTR reference in one of his vids that I watched. My life instantly just got better.

Managed to watch a video full of jumpscares without flinching.

I bought a watermelon, it was yummy.

Got $145 worth of birthday money last week.

Fought with my hair for two hours to get the Elvish hairstyle just right and I WON!!

got Licence to Kill, Quantum of Solace, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (film) and To Kill a Mockingbird (book) from the library! And i bought Princess Bride. also going to an anime club meet at the library today with a friend and probably going to water park with other friends on saturday!

watched Live and Let Die the other day : D
solitaire is a great bond girl and baron samedi is best henchman.

zekrom + kyurem = black kyurem.

I might seem behind the times having only just beaten Black 2 but hey this 'new' kyurem is so freakin awesome.

Back
Top Bottom