• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

My witcher's medallion came in the mail today! This thing is reeeaally fucking cool and detailed and has a pleasing weight to it *u*

Senior sendoff was fun and a drunk classmate was very excited that I gave her a hug and declared "I'm her faaaaavorite" omfg

Two days from now, I am going to a company to apply for a grant for a school project that involves my entire grade, and is pretty big. I'm pretty nervous/anxious about going to an ACTUAL company to present a presentation for an ACTUAL grant, but I'm also pretty excited too!

Up until recently, I haven't actually played a Pokemon game since Emerald.

Now I'm playing a Gen 5 game and am totally loving it. (Well, mostly, every once in a while I look at something new and I'm like "Back in my day...") But, I'm actually enjoying it and catching up on what I've been missing out on.

Maybe once I finish this one, I'll get a 3DS in time for Sun and Moon! :D I'm joining the modern day, everyone. Kind of.

I found my Platinum game that I sucked royally at and combined it with my Diamond Nuzlocke idea that never got off the ground because emulators suck and now I have a way of doing it!!!

Two days from now, I am going to a company to apply for a grant for a school project that involves my entire grade, and is pretty big. I'm pretty nervous/anxious about going to an ACTUAL company to present a presentation for an ACTUAL grant, but I'm also pretty excited too!

I got the grant!!!! :grin:

School is out for the summer!
Or most of it, anyway.

Really? Damn.

I have to wait till mid-June, and I've exams between now and then...

Do you go back in September? If so then that's a bloody long holiday!

Really? Damn.

I have to wait till mid-June, and I've exams between now and then...

Do you go back in September? If so then that's a bloody long holiday!

No, we go back at the start of August, which is usually the hottest month here.

Back
Top Bottom