• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Equinoxe

has a BONE to pick with you
Our gaming PC had weird texture loading mystery problems for about a month now. The thing that caused all that? A Windows update. Thanks a lot for hours and hours of stressing, reinstalling shit and attempting system restores with moderate success, our pals at Microsoft!

The fwee in this: I'm pretty sure it's fixed now. Removed all new updates past a certain point and disabled updating, and all games that had problems seem to be working just fine. Thank the PC gods. I can actually properly relax now and enjoy my goddamn games! :D :D

Karousever

formerly known as Jaketiger1116
my grandfather just gave me $40

guess who's getting overwatch!! :D
Hey that's great! If you play on PC, I left my Battle Tag (is that even the right term?) in the Overwatch thread, and we can totally play together sometime. But even if we can't it's still great that you got it!

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Less than 36 hours after receiving it, I have 100% completed Kirby: Planet Robobot!

Absolutely fantastic game. Brilliant difficulty curve, great music, great bosses, really really epic final boss sequence, overall great experience. Would recommend.

The Omskivar

chah, dude
Work is a lot of fun and I like my job a lot which isn't something I expected! I thought it would be a lot harder than it is, old people LOVE me and my terrible shitty jokes, most of my coworkers are super cool and I'm getting pretty good at the Game Show Network's general daytime lineup (minus Deal or no Deal but like why is that exciting to watch anyway). I'm also learning a lot about food and beer! Two things that will eventually make Operation Move to New York and Bartend for a Livable Wage and Act my Heart Out a lot smoother.

I also reeeeeeally like saisons, they're French pale ales with some citrusy and spicy undertones and mmmmmmmmm they're goooood

Stryke

The finchiest of widgets
Pronoun
he
At the end of the school year, everyone in band goes to Cedar Point (a very awesome and relatively well-known amusement park in Ohio, for those who haven't heard of it) as congratulations for all the practices and concerts. I am in band. That day was today. And i had the time of my life!!!!!

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
At the end of the school year, everyone in band goes to Cedar Point (a very awesome and relatively well-known amusement park in Ohio, for those who haven't heard of it) as congratulations for all the practices and concerts. I am in band. That day was today. And i had the time of my life!!!!!
cedar point is Da Bomb duuuude i only went once but it was rad

Karousever

formerly known as Jaketiger1116
Been seeing a counselor lately, and I really think she's going to help. Even if I don't do well with her suggestions (because that part's on me), it feels nice to talk things out with an unbiased adult who is trained to listen to me and be non-judgmental.

Also this part has been going on for a couple of weeks, but things have been going well with the girlfriend, it's very nice ^_^

Green

a million miles of water
Pronoun
he
from august 2015-june 2016 i've lost 20 pounds and am now 12% body fat compared to the 22% i was. feels good. starting to get strong again so now it's time to get big >:)