• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

My Language Arts teacher let me do an argumentative essay on why an article we received for a notebook entry is actually secretly robot propaganda.

Life is good.

Sorry for double posting, but I literally found a 20 dollar bill on the side of the road on my way back from the bus stop back home.

i got breath of the wild for the Switch and it's so goooood
Like when i found out that you can train your own horse and that you can use a weapon other than a sword and that you can throw your weapons and aaaaagh i love it

Managed to get into a super exclusive high school that only takes 84 kids from 11 high schools around the county!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

i got afterbirth+ for the Switch and i got a bunch of stickers and i love it and it also so happens to be so good aaagh

I just got a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for my birthday!

Awesome! I want to get one someday too that system seems like fun^^

Hey what games did you get with it? :D

OH and happy birthday^^ your birthday being the day after my dog's is really epic XD lets keep it a happy one, now, though! (yeah avoid negative topics around me as i am rather sensitive lol)(hense why i haven't been on here in a reaaaally long time lol)

omg i'm at the mall and they have a Sweet USA stand with 52 different kinds of candy and I got a bunch of chocolate covered gummy bears and licorice laces and i spent ten bucks there and this mall is my new favorite place

yesterday I went to a party (it wound up being just me, my boyfriend and the friend hosting, though we did jokingly harass other people for not coming haha) and we talked about life (and I got some reassurance that some of the bullshit from last year was, in fact, bullshit)

and for reference I had a huge crush on this friend for a year and a half; I'm over it now, he's more like a big brother to me now (which is great because I only have ladies in the family other than my dad hahaha), but there was a long time where my friends were being (overall enjoyable) assholes about it

so anyway i actually brought up the whole crush thing - i had genuinely no idea whether he knew or not, though i was leaning towards "nope" - and he mentioned not really being surprised but ALSO kinda implied it was reciprocated.

which is v interesting

Finally got started on HRT and moving out, its about time things started to come together lol

Back
Top Bottom