• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I lost my sanity. (I know what you were thinking I was gonna say. Admit it) It's quite a good thing because last night was so dang hilarious!

Though I still don't know whether that creeper-picture was funny or just plain creepy.

Yesterday two of my friends (who are going with me and a couple other friends and my sister to a concert) were told that they were going to act like a gay couple at said concert and fight with another one of our friends over one of the band members.

I'm still debating whether to inform my sister about this.

also apparently my friend's computer likes to set itself on fire. (uh, I found a book of matches next to the computer. conversation starter)

My house won the school's singing/dancing/sport/music/homework/writing festival this year! First year it's happened since before I get to this school. \0/

Also I got to see the best part of the whole thing; a biology teacher singing in his really deep voice that everyone loves.

GUESS WHO FOUND A SHINY? ME OF COURSE! I randomly ran into a shiny Zubat with an Adamant nature! And TWELVE MORE DAIZ 'TIL SOULSILVER HELL YES!

SO TODAY I GOT ANOTHER CONFIDENCE BOOST

as it turns out i actually can dance

goooo rachel :)

Guess who got a LEGIT MANAPHY from the GTS!!! And all I had to do was trade a spare Regice!

Last edited:
So I was watching the Nostalgia Critic's new review for the movie Quest for Camelot and about halfway through I notice the protagonist Garret reminded me of my childhood movie crush Prince Derek from the Swan Princess for some reason. I had a hunch so I looked it up and they both had the same supervising animator.

This amuses me to no end somehow. I think it's because their teeth were drawn the exact same way.

Maybe this says something about how exciting my day tends to be. ):

Okay so today I went to jump off a swing and forgot to let go, and it hurt.

why it's a fweee moment is because one of my friends (who is responsible for getting me to play practice all the time) gave me a hug cause she thought it hurt...and so did another one of my friends, who I have a crush on :)

also later the first friend told me a secret and it's just so cute and eeeeeee~

26th place in county-wide math league. Although it doesn't seem good, I was up against people up to three years older than me! I get to be on a team to represent my county in the state competitions on April 10.

FWEE!!!
I'M ON CHAPTER 13/14 OF PMD: EXLORERS OF SKY!!! FWEEEE!

That is all!

NO WAY!!! I want HG\\SS for my birthday, but hopefully I can get my grubby paws on it before my birthday! Nah, I should just ask for it for my b-day...

Monday my school had its Black History Month concert, and the band was great.
Yesterday was the science fair, so that's over with.
Today, I have only 13 critical thinking questions left for psychology, and finally got some inspiration for my essay for government.

Irewordeditforyou

That is always a nice moment~ x3

reason I said he was a friend is because he gives me a hugevery time I see him.

extra hugs just make me happy :)

ANYWAY I'm hopefully gonna scare the crap out of him because i'm singing a duet tomorrow and he's never heard me be loud before!

EDIT: so I also wanted to scare the crap out of him by sending him a stalker-ish message. It didn't work but still

he gave me a hug and said I did really good though! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom