• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My anatomy teacher mixed bleach and ammonia today. :D Yes, it was very diluted so we wouldn't die, but it was fun all the same. ^_^

I keep seeing lots of animals from the school bus. I saw 3 deer today and an albino pheasant a few days ago, and I think I even saw a fox. I'm just kinda happy about that.
Oh yeah, and the moon's cool too. That's always nice.
I'm so jealous! I've never seen an albino animal. Well, I;ve seen photos, of course. Saw an albino Sloth Bear picture. Ooh, I love them.

Hehe, thank you <3
I slept in till 5pm today. Fourteen hours sleep yeeeeah baby~

And well done on the cloning :D
Ooh, fourteen whole hours. Sounds heavenly. Thanks. :3

Omg i was playing FFX a minute ago and my cat hit my playstation and made it open teh disk tray. And i was in the middle of a boss battle and i thought i would have to start over again. But i pu tthe CD back in and it still worked! :O FWEE!!!!!!!

Children in Need is on! Yay ^___^

For those who haven't heard of it, it's a charity event wherein lots of celebrities and TV shows do skits or crossovers to raise money for needy kids in the UK. Ordinary people do fundraising too and there are segments where they show what they've done with the money to help the kids ^_____^ Along with Red Nose Day, I love it!!

We have three additional kids here ranging from 11 to 13 and nobody's blown up the house yet. ^^

Animal Crossing: City Folk is coming out today~ I'm going to arrive at Target right when it opens so I can obtain it~

And best of all, I'm at my Dad's house! It's the one with the Wii~

EDIT: And Yura Yura came on to Naruto last night. I sang all the way through~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom