• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swallowed a mento whole(mint, and my wind pipe is not blocked) and drank diet coke and I did not projectile vomit(thought that would have been cool D:)

my brother turns 14 tomorrow so we decided to celebrate today (dad's work means he has to go to Wales of all places during the week) and we went to Nando's. god tier chicken, man. :)

In preparation for my very-very-lighthearted NaNoWriMo story, I'm writing something in the same genre (the magical girl genre, in case you were wondering) that's...not lighthearted.

Let's see: they all start out as friends (and...sorta stay friends, it's only the one character that gets screwed over by the universe), but the main character's really insecure and paranoid, and another member keeps getting annoyed cause she's not fighting (main character's weapon is an ocarina. the only thing you can really do with an ocarina is play stuff, and that's how main character fights; by playing songs.) so eventually she snaps and joins the evil people: who are actually really nice and the only reason they're "evil" is cause they wound up in the same situation.

oh, and it's destined to happen to everyone on this particular magical girl team, and the "evil" team can only have six members max, which means when another girl on the "good" team snaps, her "evil" counterpart will end up committing suicide.

it's a kinda weird thing to be happy about, but whatever, I've got it developed.

My computer thinks Flora never posted about her story and for some reason it's cracking me up. "Last post: goldenquagsire @ 2:42 PM"

I have had a very good week. More rehearsals for the school musical, not much homework, spending almost every morning at school watching videos...

On Thursday I had to start this romantic number in my musical, and I discovered that after I got over the awkwardness of staring into the guy's eyes that it was actually fun and not scary at all. Then I went to voice lessons, where I was going to pick a song for my friend and I to sing at a Christmas show, and my teacher put on a CD of songs we could pick from and one song came on - the song which is amazing and wonderful and has harmonies and I almost burst into tears because it's so beautiful. AND SHE IS LETTING MY FRIEND AND I SING IT YAY! Then my mom gave me a chocolate bar which pretty much sealed the day's awesomeness.

Friday was cool. Yesterday was awesome, though. I went to the theater class I do outside of school and we were having auditions and I was nervous, but it went well and I'm actually pretty satisfied with it. Add in that I got a crapload of awesome new music and you have the best three days ever. =D

uh tl;dr The last three days have been super awesome and I am enjoying life very much.

I got a line in the play!

You see, during the song "the Prince is Giving a Ball," a couple girls are talking about what they're going to wear to said ball. One's like "I'll wear a gown of satin jade" and the other's like "and me, I'm in a pink brocade" and I come in with "And me, I'm in the seventh grade!"

I really wanted this line due to being older than I look :D

I got a line in the play!

You see, during the song "the Prince is Giving a Ball," a couple girls are talking about what they're going to wear to said ball. One's like "I'll wear a gown of satin jade" and the other's like "and me, I'm in a pink brocade" and I come in with "And me, I'm in the seventh grade!"

I really wanted this line due to being older than I look :D
What musical is this? It sounds like something out of Cinderella.

Also congrats. =D

What musical is this? It sounds like something out of Cinderella.

Also congrats. =D

It is, actually! Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella.

My best friend's the Fairy Godmother. I was over her house when she found out that she'd gotten a callback and I think she was more happy at the fact that I didn't really mind her getting one when I didn't know if i'd gotten one then actually getting the callback.

Supposedly her reaction to getting the part was "wtf."

It is, actually! Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella.

My best friend's the Fairy Godmother. I was over her house when she found out that she'd gotten a callback and I think she was more happy at the fact that I didn't really mind her getting one when I didn't know if i'd gotten one then actually getting the callback.

Supposedly her reaction to getting the part was "wtf."

Hey, I'm psychic! 8D My school never does Disney stuff, sadly; mostly plays you've never heard of or that are slightly darker, like Little Shop of Horrors. No la~di~da disney for me. =(

Haha, the guy who plays my romantic opposite said he was surprised that he got the part. I don't know if that means he expected to get something else or if he didn't think he'd get a part at all, but I'm glad he got it because he's really nice and it's awkward for both of us, not just me. ^^;

In preparation for my very-very-lighthearted NaNoWriMo story, I'm writing something in the same genre (the magical girl genre, in case you were wondering) that's...not lighthearted.

Let's see: they all start out as friends (and...sorta stay friends, it's only the one character that gets screwed over by the universe), but the main character's really insecure and paranoid, and another member keeps getting annoyed cause she's not fighting (main character's weapon is an ocarina. the only thing you can really do with an ocarina is play stuff, and that's how main character fights; by playing songs.) so eventually she snaps and joins the evil people: who are actually really nice and the only reason they're "evil" is cause they wound up in the same situation.

oh, and it's destined to happen to everyone on this particular magical girl team, and the "evil" team can only have six members max, which means when another girl on the "good" team snaps, her "evil" counterpart will end up committing suicide.

it's a kinda weird thing to be happy about, but whatever, I've got it developed.

Ugh yes. Magical girl NaNo-five! :D ... well you're not doing it for NaNo but WHATEVER I LIKE YOU ANYWAY

Except mine is 99% lesbians and ridiculousness.

Hey, I'm psychic! 8D My school never does Disney stuff, sadly; mostly plays you've never heard of or that are slightly darker, like Little Shop of Horrors. No la~di~da disney for me. =(

Haha, the guy who plays my romantic opposite said he was surprised that he got the part. I don't know if that means he expected to get something else or if he didn't think he'd get a part at all, but I'm glad he got it because he's really nice and it's awkward for both of us, not just me. ^^;

We did Beauty and the Beast last year; the most memorable incident from that was when the Beast had a costume malfunction...XD ("It's like a giant cotton wad's stuffed in there!") The year before that we did Anything Goes, which was...surprisingly dirty, actually, considering that we're an all-female private Catholic high school.

On an unrelated note, I now know what to expect when my friend's dancing and smiles at me? It's very amusing, actually.

Oh, and the club-thing that I'm co-president of is getting new members~

The sad thing is that I can't even remember what '95' is in French, and I got a B. x_x

BUT GOOD THINGS:
- I finished the assignment worth 40% of my mark in one of my modules
- I woke up early and I feel pretty good!
- I'm seeing one of my best friends today :) and we're getting pizza
- AND then I'm going home for the weekend for my other friends' birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom