• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a new computer for my birthday, which was three days ago, but the PC was delivered today. It's awesome, which a 17' LCD screen, and incredibly powerful, too. The thing can run Smash Bros Melee at a playable frame rate. You guys just can't imagine how happy I am :)

I got to hang out at Borders during school hours. :D My three project partners and I walked over there to do "research," but since there weren't any books on our subject, we just sat around and read sex jokes from a book. XD

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee tomorrow...

Well, after the PSATs, which I don't care about.

^ hahaha, I have the PSAT tomorrow too. I haven't studied at all and apparently if you do well you can get scholarships and random colleges will start wanting you. I'm screwed on the math part no matter what, though. :c

I said I had all A's and B's? My report card came out today, and not only do I have all A's and B's, I got the highest GPA out of all my friends. Even the really studious ones. >:D My parents are proud of me and tonight there shall be spaghetti.

^ hahaha, I have the PSAT tomorrow too. I haven't studied at all and apparently if you do well you can get scholarships and random colleges will start wanting you. I'm screwed on the math part no matter what, though. :c

I said I had all A's and B's? My report card came out today, and not only do I have all A's and B's, I got the highest GPA out of all my friends. Even the really studious ones. >:D My parents are proud of me and tonight there shall be spaghetti.

Oh, THAT must be why my sis got random e-mails from colleges titled stuf like, "JULIANA! YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED!"

XP

I have a boyfriend that I've been with for nearly two years now and I'm grateful for him every day <3.

My grandma came over and have me $50 for my grades.

I'm gonna buy some headphones that aren't shit. And maybe some art supplies. Or a DS game! $50 only goes so far. :[

I found two fellow Wiccans at school today, which means I now have two more friends and two more reasons not to hate my high school. ^_^

SHINY VENONAT!!!!!
*jumps up and down*
*Eats sugar pills*
*continues jumping*
I ACTUALLY HAVE a SHINY VENONAT!!!

Fwee, Shiny Venonat and when it evolves it turns into the beauty called a Shiny Venomoth.
dpffsa049.png

I LOVE light blue shinies like Mew, Articuno, Ditto, VENOMOTH!! Woot! OK I'm done with my excitement...not.

FWEE! FWEE!! FWEE!!! FWEE!!!! FWEE!!!!! FWEE!!!!!! FWEE!!!!!!!

FWEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Goes to evolve Venonat*

I have a dance workshop tommorow so i'm happy. Three days of dance class from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. It's my heaven

I spent the best part of an hour talking to Vampire Boy. Turns out we have A LOT more in common than I thought.

:3

I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack <3~ The soundtrack is quite enjoyable, and never fails to cheer me up. Wonderful~

Oh, and I have a few days off school, which I'll using to scare little children help on a haunted hayride, and volunteer at the libraby :3

It turns out my iPod hadn't fallen out of my backpack and into the middle of the road as I was in a rush this morning! My iPod got disconnected from the headphones, and it was left on the couch at home - the headphones were the only thing to fall out of my backpack and into the road. A car hit them and it's pretty safe to say they're done for, but they were free anyway. I guess it's good I was already planning to buy new ones.

Although my mom is pissed that I'm still bringing my iPod to school after I've already had one stolen.

EeveeSkitty, that's wonderful. I'd love to have a Shiny Venonat, or Venomoth, because they're one of my favorite Pokémon. Do take care of it, and give it an awesome nickname, if you'd like.

Flora and Ashes, well, I hope you enjoy tomorrow, or whatever it is that made you chant two day :DD

Midnight, I'd tell you to enjoy it, but I know you will, though I do hope you enjoy it more then usual.

Alexi, oh, that's neat, when you meet someone who has a lot in common with yourself.

Silversnow, ooh, did you enjoy it? I've heard that the plot is extremely complex. Any perticular part you like?

Spaekle, that's good that your Ipod wasn't destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom