• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it...after years of...not driving, I finally get to get my driver's license!

You see, I used to have a fear of driving, so I never took my test. My friends all bitched at me for it, but hey. I recently got over it, and am going to the DMV to totally own the test. Now, freedom and having most of the day with access to a car shall be mine!

dslfkhak;lsfj I JUST GOT APPROVED TO BE CO-TEACHER OF A TAE KWON DO CLASS AT MY HOMESCHOOL GROUP.

Now I can meet people, be forced to interact with them, and brainwash them share one of my greatest interests with them! I also probably won't come off as a socially inept freak.

This makes me very, very happy. only thing that would make it better is if I got paid.

Tomorrow is Showcase at my school, and I get to hang out with all my friends and my BOYFRIEND for two hours eating tacos. Tomorrow is gonna be a great day!!

If only it were here nao. T_T

Okay, TODAY I'm getting my Driver's License. Haven't taken the test yet, but with Illinois' driving standards, it's pretty much impossible to fail.

Whee! ^_^

DRIVERS LICENSE GET

Yup, even though I made some insanely stupid mistakes on the test thanks to nerves, I passed! :D

No school tomorrow for some reason! :D
I think it's suppposed to freeze or something overnight, but school was cancelled like immediately after I got home today. :/

I might be getting an Action Replay for the DS! I've sorta bribed my mum $25 if she could get it for me, since it's on ebay for $26. She's just gotta pay $1 and the postage and handling!

I'm so happy i can't explain my happiness!

That's like, uber happy!

My Chibi StarDust Dragon baby is finished Hooray! Isn't it amazing!? Thanks Black Hood!
Anyway, it makes me really happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom