• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my first class at a new tae kwon do school. It was great.

I get to train with people who don't know me/don't suck.

Alex is coming back (for at least 6 episodes) on Law & Order: SVU!~

This is epic, epic news that makes me extremely happy. Especially since one of the writers mentioned how they're aware of the extremely shippy fanbase~
If they don't make her canonly get with Olivia, I'll cry. Or something equally pathetic.

Also! 24 season 7 showing now! Sure, I can't watch it because I don't have a TV, but still! 24! :D

Uh ha.

Oh yeah.

Do you feel the FWEE.

Sure you do.

I can feel it.

I feel good after joining a few RPs.

Yes strange but that's me.

Fwee.

(Wow one post without a smiley or tilde or something fancy like)

SNOW DAY IN NORTHERN ALBERTA!!!
I was waiting for SO long...and now it has finally come!
And it's still gonna snow tomorrow!
YES!!!

I've recently discovered the brilliance that is (some of the) Law and Order: SVU fanfiction~ Like all fandoms, some is not so great, but I've been very pleasantly surprised so far, including one fic that was guh-worthy.

...this is relevant to my interests!

fwee: i am happy because i actually remembered to save FFIV before i fell asleep this morning!

...i was playing it, and i don't remember anything after Porom and Palom joined my team, so i was worried it would send me back to when i woke up Rosa, but i apparently saved! :D

also i apparently have the highest gpa in the sophomore class in my school, gg!

edit: post 333 get

Totally happy with my school Winter term (that just arrived at my house nearly two weeks late). I got four As and everything else was a B (excluding one C but that was Irish so who cares?). Now my parents don't have the excuse to take my laptop from me. But it'll probably be only a matter of time before they punish me because of something else.

3/4 of my exams are over. ^^

Also, one of my friends is a roleplayer. ^^

Edit: Oh, and my eggie hatched. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom