• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a while in the hairdresser's looking for a specific CD review. And found it.

Am I obsessed yet?

I found a shiny Snorunt. :D

Female, Gentle Nature, quick tempered.

Caught at level 40, Lake Acuity: Thursday, October 8th, 8:43 PM.

And it was only the 10th one. :D And the patch didn't even sparkle.

That makes my fourth purely-by-luck shining Pokemon this year. :D

I JUST FINALLY BEAT DRACULA IN IWBTG.
I swear at least a third of my deaths so far must've been spent fighting that bastard

I saw a video of Honor Society (yeah, they're the main subject of most of these posts here) and it was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. It totally made my day.

And then I had a laughing fit over it at dinner XD

I saw a video of Honor Society (yeah, they're the main subject of most of these posts here) and it was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. It totally made my day.

And then I had a laughing fit over it at dinner XD

It still makes me laugh just thinking about it. ^^

And for the last few days I've been forgetting something;

my friend and I were having an awesome discussion about Pokemon, and one of the other girls at our lunch table joined in. Turns out she plays them too. ^^

the SAT is over with! i think i'm going to be happy with my score this time.

times have been tough at home.. but thankfully someone is willing to listen. he was one of the proctors at the SAT today, and he took a second to talk to me. it just makes me so happy that he wants to be aware of what's going on. i get half-hearted responses when people coax something out of me most of the time; fortunately, he doesn't seem like he has to cough up comforting words.

I have straight A's and one B+ on my midterm report!

And last week, I caught a shiny Magikarp at Twinleaf Town! Purely luck, and now it's a red Gyarados :D

I'm evil. I think it's funny that some old grocery bagger asked my mom if her grandchildren were coming. She said yes so he wouldn't be embarrassed and the cashier asked her how old they were. Bonus: I'm her only child, and I'm the youngest on one side of the family. I still laugh just thinking about it.

Started reading Full Metal Alchemist.

So far, confusing, but pretty cool. :D

I actually called Rose "Rosie" a couple of times by accident...

Also, a few of my friends at lunchtime have exciting conversations about manga during second lunch. :)

Started reading Full Metal Alchemist.

So far, confusing, but pretty cool. :D

I actually called Rose "Rosie" a couple of times by accident...

Also, a few of my friends at lunchtime have exciting conversations about manga during second lunch. :)

YES. YOU WILL LOVE IT. OR ELSE.

8D

yay! kranky's finally offering the new atlas sound album on their website!

now i can get that, as well as the EP i haven't bought yet.. and then there's the 7" with the song that skips on my proper LP. i don't want to spend a lot of money, but i'll indulge just this once.. ($40 is not a whole lot of money.)

Had a sophomore retreat and the nun-in-charge mentioned House. Made my friend's day XD

Also, there's about five billion pears being used as props for the school play. I laughed so hard.

WE USED PLASTICINE IN BIOLOGY

Plus we were given a divider for our new topic (photosynthesis) and the cartoon of a tree or whatever on the front looks like a squid with an afro. I don't think I have ever felt happier than at that moment.

I had a rather fantastic day. I won't go into why as it's quite a personal thing, but I was insanely happy earlier, almost obnoxiously so...

Finally got my hands on a good ol' fashioned NES! I can finally get rid of that crappy Chinese knock-off that I've been using! Also picked up Castlevania 3, WHICH IS AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom