• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late birthday present has just arrived...

Iron Maiden tickets! This is the first Metal concert my mom'll let me go to, probably for the fact that we already have tickets, and I doubt she wants to argue with me right now. :P

I have two bits of awesome news...

1. I was able to finish my Scout cosplay. Only a little bit of painting remains.

2. I PASSED MY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE WITH A 4.0 GPA AND GOT ACCEPTED INTO SOME THING THAT OFFICIALLY STATES ME AS BEING TOP-OF-THE-CLASS! WHOOO!

End of first exam period:

Government teacher: Denis got a 98, Leslie got a 92, Lenea got a 91*lists a couple other names and scores*
Girl: Where's mine?
Teacher: I didn't grade it yet, those were the first people to turn it in.
Me(thinking):Wasn't Leslie still working when I turned mine in? Where's my score?
Teacher: And Emelia got 100, it wasn't with the others because I was using it to grade everyone else's.
Me:grin:

I also got a 100 on my band final. I is happy.

I saw a rainbow. It's been a while since I've seen once, so it brightened up my day way more than it should have.
Plus I only have one more day of school left, so life is pretty darn good.

(It obviously doesn't take much to make me happy.)

I topped my grade this semester for Engineering Studies, and I've been chosen as part of a three-man team to represent my school in a state-wide Bridge Design competition!

I was just outside, laying on a mattress and watching the clouds <3 The birds were singing and the sun was shining and it was so relaxing and warm oh godd

I did my last exam for this year today, I'm lucky enough not to have any exams on tomorrow or the day after so I get to stay home :D
Then, on Friday and Saturday I still have to go there but they're short days and I don't exactly need to do anything.
Then it'll be time for my summer holiday yessss
like two and a half months of doing mostly nothing (didn't get a summer job)

Also good music <3 I never thought I could like any Japanese bands, but here I am listening to The Blue Hearts and enjoying it. So much.

I made top band!! 8D Which that now makes my best friend hate me (seriously, she won't even look at me now) but, it makes me happeh even though I have to play at graduation on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom