• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopping in Hollister today led to something interesting:

*hears intro to a song* Hey I know this song. Is it the original or the cover? *first verse starts* HOLY SHIT IT'S THE COVER SINCE WHEN WAS THIS ON THE RADIO *happy*

oh yeah

sometimes i'm deep in my "oh shit she hates me" phase...

and then we'll have an awesome convo and everything will make itself better

My best female friend (The one who was my camp gf) and I had an amazing conversation last night via text messaging. I had been feeling really depressed and she made me feel so great. I just love her. <3

Yesterday, I found a SHINY!

And I just found another one.

Nidoran male and weedle.

Don't like beedrills, but SHINY! I love Nidoking now.

I have these friends that I haven't seen for nearly six months.

They're coming over tommorow. :D

I have no idea what we'll do for eight hours, but it'll be epic.

FIFTEEN DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY~

Unrelatedly, I discovered that i sing Les Miz with some sort of a British accent for some reason. Probably cause I saw it in London as opposed to seeing it in the states.

Every text I get from one of my friends on this infinitely long and boring road trip makes me happy.

I feel rather good. :D (Even though it's half 3 AM) I had a great sleepover with my friend yesterday, and even though I felt pretty rough today, my friends helped cheer me up.

I've been pushing myself a lot lately, but I realised I've been doing it in the wrong way and how to fix that. So now I'm full of optimism for the next school year. :D Aaand now I'm going to go to sleep.

My friend gave me a copy of Jean Michel Jarre's 'Water for Life' concert on DVD. She said the original disc was clawed by her cat and that it might not play correctly, BUT, I just watched the entire thing (two hours+) and it played smoothly <3
oh god the grand finale was just amazing
I am very happy now CB

eeee! The charms and buttons I'd ordered just got here. c:
j11yyq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom