• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the best sister ever. c: I told my little brother a life-changing story.

You walk into a closet made of fine oak wood...the closet is filled with thick, warm fur coats. You push ahead, and stumble into a cold, icy world. You get up from the snowy floor and someone is standing right infront of you. They smile a creepy smile, and shout words that you'll never forget:

WELCOME TO NARNIA! :DDD

I may be the youth president of my Venturing crew. Not a huge deal because I'm already the secretary and I do more than our current president anyway, but meh, now I'd actually get some recognition for it.
Remember this? just got back from the meeting and...I didn't get the position. But I'm still secretary (so I still get to do a lot of the really important stuff) and my sister got treasurer, which she seemed to be interested in.

Chapter Chief is starting to seem a little bit farther off, but I'm hoping I get nominated by someone. cuz you can't nominate yourself in the meeting. :o

My new GeForce GTX 260 and 500W power supply got here after I ordered it just a couple of days ago! And here I was worried it wouldn't be here before I get my FFXIV collector's edition next Wednesday. The video card is the only thing I need to upgrade to get it running. (My computer still has the video card it came with inside it, which is way older than the other parts in it- and that card sucked when it came out seven years ago, too)

2 things:

First, SkyClan's destiny, which has had a waiting list for the past month, finally came in at the library! And I just got back from picking it up :)

Second, I got chosen to be one of 6 ambassadors for my school. I'm going to be helping give tours and man events. I is exited :grin:

Hey, it's me, checking in to let y'all know I'm still alive.

My 21st birthday's in exactly one week (that is, it's on September 23rd). I'm not feeling terribly thrilled about the day in and of itself (partially (but not exclusively) because that's my birthday), but it is kinda nice to be turning 21.

If someone doesn't mind, spread the word in IRC that I'm still around, as I seriously doubt I'll be able to post here again or visit the network for a while. I am working (janitorial duties at the church I usually attend) for minimum wages (and 15 hours a week at maximum, which translates to roughly short of $500 monthly).

My laptop is gone, but I can still check my e-mail almost daily - with aid of my Palm TX and the church's Wi-Fi connection. If (and right now I feel that that's a big "if") anyone wants to drop me a note, fire it off to cstrife89 [at] gmail[dot]com (replacing the bracketed text appropriately, of course; spambot protection). If, on the other hand, nobody missed me, then I'll leave quietly.

Take care, everyone.

-- Strife89

Ahhhh tickets for The Lion King for my birthday. <3 So excited!

Cool! My parents did that for me for my birthday a couple years ago when they came here to Minneapolis... It was epic, you're gonna love it!

ok and two words

PAY. DAY.

That is all :grin:

OMG OMG OMG

I FOR A PART IN MY SCHOOL'S MUSICAL AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I GOT THE ROLE I WANTED! I GET A BUNCH OF DUETS AND SOLO LINES AND OH MY GOSH! =DDDDDDDDDDDD

My friend's birthday party's tomorrow! And I get to see my friend who's at college for the first time since june or july, so I'm really happy :)

CONGRATS BLAZIE!

I get a small duet due to praise dance. I won't be able to compete it due to religious music but its still an epic dance with one of my best friends :D

I am in a relationship.

It is awesome. He is awesome. We are awesome. <3

I'm going to the meeting tomorrow! Hoping to get elected!! But even if I don't, I still get to see some of my best friends!!! So there's no downside to this at all!!!! Fwee!!!!!

Well, I just got back from the meeting. And....

We're not having elections till mid-fall. So this gives me a reason to fwee cuz I was still a little nervous. Plus, I got to see one of my best friends anyway, and he and I both enjoyed our time together, so it's been a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom