• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2pqnhiq.gif

This is the best .gif ever and I laughed so hard this morning I vomited.
O.0

Literally?

hahahaha

I FINALLY finished my music and art assignments FUCKING YES
This week has been fucking torture and now it's over ;u;

shit yeah I'm so gonna play me some games this evening or something

SO MY FRIEND WHO IS PLAYING THE FAIRY GODMOTHER GOT HER COSTUME TODAY.

OHMYFRICKINGGOD IT'SSOPRETTYYYYYYYYYYYY

I got band hero for the ds. With a guitar grip you plug into the GBA slot, drum pads that go over the ds buttons, and a part of the game that requires you to sing into the mic. And it has a bunch of my favorite songs.

Yay.

It's about fucking time for hunting trips to start for me again. I've been waiting for this ever since February or something. Can't wait till Friday. :D

I finished my mawile costume :D

It's horrible but wonderful because I have absolutely no skill.

:D

My costume will be creative for once...

My friend rocked at her Fairy-Godmother role at dress rehearsal today. And also this epic conversation:

Me: Hey, where did the Sherlock and Watson quotes on your AIM status come from? *thinking it's probably Sherlock from BBC cause she know her friend waaaaay too well*
Jeanine: *gets all excited* I was watching stuff on PBS and this came on and I was like "OMG I really like the BBC's Sherlock!
Me: I KNEW IT.

I am completely geeking out and it's amazing! :]

Tomorrow we're gonna go to a sister rally of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear. A shame we couldn't be at the real thing in Washington D.C., but it'll do. Also, my parents are the greatest. Apparently they are planning a road trip to California this next summer so my sister and I can go to Comic Con. And in slightly less nerdy news, I may be going back home if everything all goes as planned.

I finally stood up for myself. I told my friend off instead of taking more of her abuse. Ever since we were born, she's been rude, selfish, and abusive towards me, and I've always let her do that instead of fighting back. And I finally had a discussion about it with her mom and my mom. Honestly, I don't care if we're friends anymore, she's not worth my time. She's one of those cookie-cutter girls (my mom and I's way of referring to those girls that do everything exactly the same. Clothing, attitude, everything) and thankfully I'm not. There's no way I'll ever let her get to me.

I'm just happy because I'm finally standing up for myself. Even if it almost made me cry, I did it.

She is so not coming to my house for Halloween this year.

It was tough. She apologized to me on Facebook and I accepted her apology, but a few days after she was being rude once again. It was Friday, if I remember correctly.

Guts? No my friend. Not at all. I was very intimidated, especially since she was with her male friends. It was just something that I spit out, because I'm one of those people who bottle up their anger. Even after telling her, I was afraid of what she would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom