• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got very good grades for my first quarter in high school, and I'm getting Wi-Fi because of it. Yay.

I also just found this on youtube, which really makes me want to get B/W even MORE. (Yay for non-suckish bike music!)

My friend was fabulous as the Fairy Godmother yesterday, despite what she may say; everybody loved her!

I had the most incredible night last night. :]

Even if it did involve getting chased by zombies, getting fake blood all over me, and getting locked up in a small cage by a creepy zombie-like guy who "liked chasing pretty girls". Interactive rpg haunted houses are fun!

Yesterday was awesome and everyone who asked who I was loved my mawile costume! Also, I'm enjoying the candy I got. Halloween was awesome. :)

Also, I have a whole Milky Way bar from one house. Milky Ways are my favorite.

I got 100 pieces of candy, saw a guy in an illegal immigrant costume, and never left my house.

Best.

Halloween was pretty cool for me. It lasted all weekend, starting on Saturday, wherein I was helping out with a haunted trail. The group's goal was to make at least one kid cry, and we succeeded. And then we raided the local Arby's.

On Sunday (actual halloween) I co-dj'd an amazing party and the whole place (Like 50 people) was having a great time. I'm still seeing double cuz of the blacklights, but it was great.

"Hey, Chello, are you okay?"
"Yeah..."
"Today?"
"Yeah..."
"Okay, cause I made you cry on Sunday..."

why do I have such awesome friends?

I'm one of the four people from my school that gets to spend all tomorrow building a hovercraft about an hours drive from the school. There's 30 kids or so from my school going and one of them is an engineering whiz. Unfortunatley i have to be at school at 7:45 then i don't get back until 4 but totally worth it. That and we need to steer it with a controller thats hard-wired to it. Still more fun than other forms of school work.

SO last Wednesday I went on a trip to London to see all the courts and gave my Pokéwalker to the guy who organised it to hold onto while I was in the Old Bailey but then there was a train home that was about to leave while we were going off doing something unexciting and not Law-related so a few of us went home early including me but I didn't get a chance to ask for my Pokéwalker back and forgot about it in general
But just now I ran into said guy and he still had it in his bag and he gave it me back at it has like 2500 watts saved up :3

SO last Wednesday I went on a trip to London to see all the courts and gave my Pokéwalker to the guy who organised it to hold onto while I was in the Old Bailey but then there was a train home that was about to leave while we were going off doing something unexciting and not Law-related so a few of us went home early including me but I didn't get a chance to ask for my Pokéwalker back and forgot about it in general
But just now I ran into said guy and he still had it in his bag and he gave it me back at it has like 2500 watts saved up :3

Holy shit. I'm going back to Alaska. In January.

Mom called the admissions lady and they got to talking. Mom said I wanted to go back and the lady was like "Let me check something. *type type click* Yeah, she's in." Just like that. That never happens. Usually you have to go through the whole application process and then you just -might- get selected.

Yay institutional food! How I missed you. Well not really, but still. :D Now to keep this a secret from every person I know irl...

And my insomnia strikes again.

Why am I posting this in the Fwee thread, you ask?

To curb it, I'm sitting in my bedroom in pitch-darkness, ear-buds blasting dance techno, hardstyle psychedelic trance (extremely trippy when tired, just a warning), and everything in between. Sounds boring, but my mind is loving it. It's like fwee in audio format. Audio-fwee.

My friend is aliiiiive~ She'd been sick for the past few days, and, since she wasn't in music, we thought she wasn't gonna come in today until she came into second period Environmental and we were all like "wtf Jeanine you're an hour late"

and she didn't wanna be touched today (i think she still wasn't feeling too well), but I brought her the bookmark that she'd dropped and she gave me a thank-you hug. I feel special~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom