• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
GPX+ stands for Global PokedeX Plus. If you know that, then you can probably guess that... ah, let's just get with the program.

Members
I'm lazy and there are too many to count so you can join when you like.

So...

I somehow got a Manaphy egg a while back. Now all my Pokemon are hatched except for the brand-new Spearow.

Last edited:
*Joinage*

Include me! I just removed the codes a while ago because the server was down.

I'm glad we got a Spearow egg. I think my Pokesona should be a Spearow ^o^

I finally managed to get some eggs. Every time I went to the front page before, there weren't any.

Ah well, they're all in my sig now.

The only three that I know I have are Carvanha, Nidoran, and Cacnea. Can't figure out what the rest are supposed to be :P

Count me in~

I should put them back in my sig again, since I don't have any DC eggs

This is what I have in my party:

Damn you and your eevee eggs tailsy >:(

Ok, I've finally assembled a team that I'm (hopefully) going to evolve.

Well, people.

THIS THING IS VERY POPULAR.

Dawnwish, do you have any idea what the gray-and-orange egg is? The second one from the left of your line?

I have six eggs now, so I'll wait a bit.

Um...no, I'm not sure. I picked it up from the Lab because it said the Egg was orange. I like orange ^_^

EDIT: Goldeen, maybe?

Teddiursa, Goldeen, something, Houndour, Oddish and Piplup appear to be Dawnwish's eggs. But I can't identify the one with the many spots.

I know what most of my eggs are, but I can't remember them all. Maybe one is Lugia?

The ones in your sig are Numel, Dunsparce, Stunky and Remoraid. No Lugia there, I'm afraid.

Oh, and legendaries are given out during event days when you have a space in your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom