• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did right after I posted. :P I still don't know why it needs so many interactions to hatch, though, and I wonder if it'll be a special bidoof or something.

Dammit RainbowRayquaza stop beating me to the punch >:

So, as I was going to say, the IP has actually proved useful! :D

Yeah, even the eggs are described differently...

Bidoof: A brown egg with a marking on the front that consists of tan, dark brown, red, and white. It doesn't react to anything at all.

Other Bidoof: A brown egg with a marking on the front that consists of white, red, dark brown, and tan. It doesn't react to anything at all.

GPX+ said:
Users who have interacted with your Pokémon today - be sure to repay the favour!
Sumire Takahana (6/5), Sike Saner (6/6), demonqueencass (6/6), Kai Lucifer (6/5), Malliee (6/6), Shota (6/1), Aido Alice (1/1), Nessarose Lucifero (5/3), Edward (6/5), Ditto11 (5/6), jeterboy95 (6/6), Domeki (6/6), leon a darkangel (6/5), X KeiKara X (6/5), Ak101 (6/5), Shadowy crawly (6/5), Irk Splee (6/5), Moony (6/5), alex robinson (6/6), Idle Snapdragon (6/4), ShadowLight (1/6)

The following users are users with whom you have interacted, who haven't yet repaid the favour:

nindurixi (5), palmedfire (4), Carristo (5), DarknessAngel (5), Suki San (4), Lovethechocolate (1), Vexen (6), COKEMAN11 (4), Paper Snow (6), jackofspadesman (5), iFreeShootingStar (5), SprinkledDonuts (4)

More than usual. *shrug*

SUPPORT THE RACE.

MY BIDOFO WILL BE IN STUN GUN FORM
AND WILL SILENCE ANYONE WHO OPPOSES IT
WITH ELECTRICITY

ALSO SUPPORT THE RACE!

I got a Bidoof!

And what do you guys mean, Bidoof event? Is there something special about them?

Maybe they all hatch shiny... >:D

EDIT: No, the Bidoof... weird. I once drew something like that. o_O

Last edited:
I got a special Bidoof egg too. It's gonna take forever before it hatches :( Oh well, it's gonna be my very first novelty!

4 Surskit hatched! two male, two female.
No shinies yet.

EDIT: I was checking out an egg that i bred.
GPX+ said:
Father: Callisto's Spring Days
Mother: Callisto's Skittles
83 Siblings: IceSH's Masquerain, bookist's Masquerain, Carnation's Trickery, aalikane's Surskit, karlo's Surskit, buckwheat2003's Masquerain, milkmanfromthesouth's Surskit, RWMVG1DC's Lyra, turtle199's Surskit, shmack's Surskit, Digital's Surskit, Kurai neko's Surskit, Akuma's Surskit, tehcracker's Surskit, Caprice's Surskit, Thapahiska's Surskit, Ayilli's Longlegs, The PokeMaster's Surskit, yente's Surskit, killjoy's Masquerain, Mephi's Masquerain, Nexus's Masquerain, ChickenOxo's Surskit, Sidailer's Sawski, aiko95's Surskit, Debbie's Rob, bailee101's Sassy, Me0w's Surskit, tenna's soiskit, Lawliepop's Surskit, Neku Sakuraba's Surskit, Lujuria's Masquerain, Lujuria's Surskit, ChocolateFrostedSugarBombs's Surskit, rubin's Egg, BlueBlue's Surskit, Bikky's Surskit, phaned's Surskit, kimpisces's Surskit, Zero K's Puny, Alxndr914's Surskit, Sairye's Harli, Shez's Surskit, Emerald Blaise's Surskit, Red Wolf's Mythe, cake's Surskit, Salix's Surskit, Phoenix304's Surskit, Sowa's Masquerain, Bruder West's Surskit, dgk3593's Masquerain, Taren's Masquerain, NatalieTam's Dream of cute, Miyuko's Surs, sajb's Surskit, sparklesparkle's Josh, roux's Surskit, JoshiesBunny's Surskit, neopetsgirl's Surskit, Fallen's Surskit, Caprice's Surskit, Sunka's Surskit, Stanley Pain's Sanskrit, masrelga's Surskit, Mentlegen's Majora, wfj1996poke's Surskit, Callisto's Surskit, Lady Gretchen's Surskit, Callisto's Surskit, Toasty's Egg, Kai Lucifer's Egg, Seelina's Egg, Sparkle's Egg, Callisto's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Callisto's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg

what is this

Last edited:
GPX+ said:
Father: Callisto's Spring Days
Mother: Callisto's Skittles
83 Siblings: IceSH's Masquerain, bookist's Masquerain, Carnation's Trickery, aalikane's Surskit, karlo's Surskit, buckwheat2003's Masquerain, milkmanfromthesouth's Surskit, RWMVG1DC's Lyra, turtle199's Surskit, shmack's Surskit, Digital's Surskit, Kurai neko's Surskit, Akuma's Surskit, tehcracker's Surskit, Caprice's Surskit, Thapahiska's Surskit, Ayilli's Longlegs, The PokeMaster's Surskit, yente's Surskit, killjoy's Masquerain, Mephi's Masquerain, Nexus's Masquerain, ChickenOxo's Surskit, Sidailer's Sawski, aiko95's Surskit, Debbie's Rob, bailee101's Sassy, Me0w's Surskit, tenna's soiskit, Lawliepop's Surskit, Neku Sakuraba's Surskit, Lujuria's Masquerain, Lujuria's Surskit, ChocolateFrostedSugarBombs's Surskit, rubin's Egg, BlueBlue's Surskit, Bikky's Surskit, phaned's Surskit, kimpisces's Surskit, Zero K's Puny, Alxndr914's Surskit, Sairye's Harli, Shez's Surskit, Emerald Blaise's Surskit, Red Wolf's Mythe, cake's Surskit, Salix's Surskit, Phoenix304's Surskit, Sowa's Masquerain, Bruder West's Surskit, dgk3593's Masquerain, Taren's Masquerain, NatalieTam's Dream of cute, Miyuko's Surs, sajb's Surskit, sparklesparkle's Josh, roux's Surskit, JoshiesBunny's Surskit, neopetsgirl's Surskit, Fallen's Surskit, Caprice's Surskit, Sunka's Surskit, Stanley Pain's Sanskrit, masrelga's Surskit, Mentlegen's Majora, wfj1996poke's Surskit, Callisto's Surskit, Lady Gretchen's Surskit, Callisto's Surskit, Toasty's Egg, Kai Lucifer's Egg, Sylwia's Surskit, Sparkle's Egg, Callisto's Surskit, Sylwia's Surskit, Azure Seas's Egg, Kai Lucifer's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Callisto's Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg
geh! two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom