• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I'll finally post here, since I actually joined GPX+ in February.
Here's my super amazing party for now!

...I'm starting a Rattata army and aiming for a shiny Rattata. But first I need to get a male.

Ok, for some reason, I can't even access my party. A message comes up:

We're sorry, but it seems your account here has not yet been validated. You must first complete a quiz regarding site rules before continuing, which can be found here: http://www.gtsplus.net/validate

So, I want to know why I could get to my party before.

I'm not in this club but that happened to me too. The validate link didn't work.

I just now checked one of my eggs in the "Level Up Your Adoptables!" thread and it said my egg didn't have an owner anymore.

wtf is this
I had a Cresselia egg and a Phione and a level 100 Pokemon and I had JUST GOTTEN a Kangaskhan and Gligar egg that I spent forever looking for
ffffffffff

Yeah, I'm pretty ticked. I don't think I'm going to reregister there after that.

Especially since it gave me a nonworking validation link and they didn't make an announcement about it or anything that I could see with my non-validated account.

Although, I never could get on the forums with my GPX+ account info. But it was like "DON'T MAKE TWO ACCOUNTS YOU ONLY NEED ONE" so I just shrugged it off and figured I didn't want to be on the forums anyway

Darkrai finally hatched!

There was an egg flood last night with heaps of Pokemon running around the shelter. I managed to get a croagunk, machop, chikorita, anorith and totodile :D

^Wow, I wonder how that happened. Probably some admin dropped a bunch or something.
I probably won't be on much either. I don't have anything I'm looking for 'til the next event, and I never really liked their forums, anyway. (There are tons of places where post count is disabled. "Okay, so if you post here it counts as a post, but there it doesn't" >.< A post is a post. The end. I don't really care about post count, but it's annoying.)

Sorry for the rant, but that bugs me. >.>

Didn't you guys know? All the un-validated accounts had to suddenly take a validation quiz about the forum rules and such, and if they weren't validated by the 27th (I think), they were deleted and all their Pokemon and eggs were sent to the shelter. Obviously there were a lot of accounts deleted.
I had to take the quiz, but I had to log in to the forums first, otherwise I just got a picture of a Slaking when I clicked the link. Is that what you got, Alraunne?
They definitely could have done a better job of telling everyone though...

^Ooh, tell another story! 8D
On an actually related note, I evolved my chikorita that's been sitting in the daycare for so long.

Soopa bidoof to the rescue!

I wanna name him wonderboy when he hatches, but I've already named a bibarel that. =[ I'll call him wonderboy 2. Or young nasty man. (I should really stop listening to tenacious d)

Of course he'll be male.

Also, I am gonna try and get a shiny buneary, as Sweetie is supposed to be a buneary with pink fur. =]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom