• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

So close! So very clooose! clickclick~

*getting back into GPX kinda* also the BLOCKING IS STEALING banners are fricking irritating. >:I I wouldn't care normally but does it HAVE to be that Octillary? The person who drew it bugs me; they do NOT have TEETH for Arceus's sake. [/rant]

I think you just have to wait five days.

Ropisa=ACQUIRED

So I adopted an Eevee. In the vain hope that it would be female. DEJA VU

Hmm, for me it rarely shows up at all :/ And when it does, it just flashes on the ad for a second and then goes to the actual ad.

In other news:

HEY RUFFLED!

Look what I gots :D

I got a Latias from the shelter!!! :O

No Staryu for me. When is the Event?

And. Please warm Bronzor so I can shove it in the PC once it hatches and replace it with a Staryu egg :)

I grabbed another Porygon to breed and it happens to be my first ones brother.
What are the chances of that xD

Also, I changed my username to a play off of my DA username (Lunar Wisp, Shady Aura... Got both from the mana games, huh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom