• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just snagged an Easter Buneary egg from the shelter! =D I also plan to start hunting for a shiny Caterpie. :S

YAY. YAY. YAY.

At first, I was all "WTF WHERE IS THE EGG ARGH JUST MY LUCK TO MISS IT" but then I found it. x3

Well, that's one less summon item to have to buy now and one less corrupted pokémon to acquire. Now if I could just get a hold of a lugia egg...

I got my first shiny!~

Shiny Bellsprout =3
Now I have all the Pokémon required to get the Rainbow Badge. Now to just level them up...

Skins lolwut.
A nice and much needed change. I'm using the orange skin, and didn't notice there was a grey one 'till I read the update.

Also, lost the contest, yay me. My entry:
therewasonceasurgeon.png

I had already adopted 3 Pokémon in the Shelter when it happened...an explosion! Of abandons! Tons of amazing Pokémon up for grabs!
...the first time that's happened while I was online x]

So I missed a MissingNo. but I managed to grab a level 30 Electivire along with two different Rotom - Heat and Frost, I believe, though I've stuffed them in my PC. I changed the Heat one into a Cut Rotom <3

Woot. I nabbed myself a Corruption Orb (or rather, Lust got it in the Underground for me) -- a single day after I hatched my Groudon. At least I like normal Groudon better than Fake Groudon :V I'll probably sell the orb eventually, but right now I'm keeping it just in case I find a Bidofo or something.

Got a Cresselia egg for my One Year Anniversary and just now i got a Corruption Orb. Probably gonna sell the orb though.

EDIT: SHELTER SLIME SLUGMA. :D

Last edited:
I bought a Corruption Orb from the shop! :D

"Lucky me!~"

Well, yeah, it was really lucky because I barely had enough points. But I have over 100 eggs on my shiny Growlithe race now! (It's with someone on Serebii, which I rarely visit anymore...)

okay so the shelter-division-thing is officially one of the best things ever.

got a girl mareep out of there for my plot :)

I've gotten another Little Man, and an Easter Buneary.

And I decided to check my 'Daycare offspring' tab.

Some other guy got my Caterpie egg from when I was hunting.

His was shiny. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom