• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GUYS, REMEMBER WHEN I GOT THAT SHAYMIN

WELL I KEEP HER IN MY PARTY AS MUCH AS I CAN

AND SHE JUST WON ME 15,000 POINTS IN THE VS. SEEKER

edit: and a few hours ago stupid exima (that stupid zergoose from the shelter) lost me 7,000ish 3:<<<

and i got another easter buneary egg two days ago, hatched it, released it, got a dracowymsy, hatched it today, got two more and i also have four slime slugma eggs 3:

Last edited:
OK, so it looks like they're doing another Secret Santa thing for Big Bidoof's birthday after all. I managed to get a Zergoose egg by breeding my shiny Zergoose and a Zangoose, so I put my shiny Zergoose in the Birthday Exchange because I didn't really do anything with it. It was my only shiny but I'm sure whoever gets it will love it more than I did...

i put in that stupid zergoose that made me lose all my money on two battles. >:[ maybe i'll get your shiny one, darksong! xP

also i'm on a shiny female eevee hunt so i can get my soulsilver team on gpx+. i finally got that dratini too. xP

Well, here's what I got from the exchange:

Quite happy to have gotten that; I saw one in the shelter months ago but failed to get it. This makes up for that. :3

Oh, and I got this the other day:

Easiest shiny hunt I've ever done; it took only eleven eggs and a couple of hours to get this guy.

I got a Valentacool from the exchange; I just missed one in the shelter today, so I guess that makes up for it. (Although I kind of wish I had gotten a Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle Clone...)

My shiny hunt for Buizel is still going, but I started a Seedot shiny hunt as well. *Hopes the shiny Buizel is female and the Seedot is male xD*

I got a Mesprit in trade for my Raikou.

And I just decided that my Espeon Pokésona would probably fit more if she was a Mesprit... :D

I hatched her at the same time as I hatched a koffing, and as I was doing so, I thought, Nah, neither of these is gonna be shiny. The koffing hatched, and yeah, she was purple... and then the corsola hatched, and yeah. Definitely one of those times when I was glad to be wrong. ^^

Well, my anniversary FINALLY rolled around, and my reward was a Magma Rock. :D

I also nabbed an Enigma Stone from the backroom, but if for some reason anyone here wants one really bad I can "give it" to them (organized selling and buying? If possible?).

EDIT:

about 20 seconds after I summoned it. :U

Last edited:
Another clone charmander from the event...I thought the event was to try and get eggs you haven't got? I am a bit miffed, but I hatched it and released it for whoever wanted it.

My pink n' mint collection continues, this time with whismur being hunted. =3 Go go go...

Finally got Corporate GPXPlus!

Also, I managed to grab a bidofo egg that already had like 25% maturity on it from the shelter earlier. :D I was surprised to get it since I hadn't noticed it there right away.

Well, I used my enigma stone right after the reset and expected a really long egg description.

But this egg just blended right in with his average description. |D I examined it a bit more closely, though, and fortunately I didn't miss it. :P

I believe that I am stealing the luck from summoners who get Pokémon they already have or don't want :U

First time I've ever gotten a shiny from one of my absolute favorite evolutionary lines, and that goes for in the games, too.

You're so lucky with shinies... I've hatched 566 eggs and only ever gotten one. :(

My shiny hunt isn't going so well either. Seedot and Buizel are so hard to find these days. >< But I am working on evolving Pokemon so I can fill up the Pokedex, which I find oddly amusing...

Over 9000 get.

Man, that took a while. Now I have to wait 5 days till my L100 seedra evolves, then I can get the Joto dex achievement.

I've hatched 267 eggs and not gotten a shiny. The chance is about 1/250 right? So if I have OK luck, I should hatch one soon. *stares at Chatot shiny hunt*

Or maybe my breeding the shiny Chatot that I didn't get counts :/

The over 9000 achievement was fun for me. Especially when I completed it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom