• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, an event! I forgot...Sam was over. Oh well, I have the eggs I want atm...I just want that ditto I missed...I can try and get the Kanto pokedex full if I have ditto...

Aah! I was at camp when Entei was handed out! ;-;

I don't really want any of the other events so I won't bother about being active...

On the upside, I did evolve a few Pokemon.

Got a rainbow wing for completing the Jhoto dex! Now that is a nice reward... *starts on hoenn dex now*

I just found out I've bred two shiny Chatots out of about two hundred total daycare eggs ever.

But I don't have either of them. And I'm on a shiny Chatot hunt. @_@

To top it off, my Mesprit who came back from the underground after about two weeks found nothing.

Eh, my luck seems to be bad one week and good the next... and then really bad. :U

SO i got back into this again! and have gotten four new novelties, Clone Charmander, Summer Swinub, and these two:

Summer Swinub are ugly as sin and i hate them ; ;

Also bweee Meowth shiny hunt

Aah! I've been trying for a clone starter for EVER... I've found about three in the shelter but missed all of them -_-

89 Buizel eggs, 19 Seedot eggs, 586 total eggs hatched; 1 shiny, which was way before shiny hunts... I have bad luck with shinies, too.

And so the pichu shiny hunt ended. Quite annoyed at the fact that you needed 100 eggs hatched to get something good...then again I only got 6 eggs hatched so I don't really care. I don't really have time anymore to mass click, not that I ever started doing so. Meh...

The new novelty wasn't what I expected. Seems a bit lame...not really a nov. More like a new forme.

Just finished the jirachi exploration. Looking forward to some of the upcoming explorations, particularly the one that lets you get an unown. :D

Let's see, what else... Well, I've now got a shiny magcargo and a shiny raichu (the latter was hatched for the most recent site-wide shiny hunt). On the achievement front, I finally got around to getting Enough Already recently, and I also finally got Pokémon Trainer and Master Breeder. Currently working on Master Feeder, Master Hatcher, and Shine Master. Also slowly making my way toward Alphabet Soup. Again, really looking forward to that unown exploration. X3

Last edited:
Good job. I just finished my Buizel shiny hunt today. 70 days, and exactly 100 days. :3

Jetstone... I don't know why I called it that...

But I hope they have an exploration for the legendary dogs sometime soon, because I've been wanting an Entei forever and it was passed out when I was at camp. :C

I have horrible luck with the shelter in this game (COMPUTER FREEZING WHEN I SAW A HATCHED DIALGA), though I have pretty good luck with the events. I kind of want to join this club and get back into it.

Here's my link: http://gpxplus.net/user/Hungary

EDIT: And just as I post this, I found a winter Vulpix egg in the shelter. YOU GUYS ARE GOOD LUCK.

Last edited:
so i hatched an Onix to get the Boulder Badge.

...why wasn't this a ralts I mean really.

Entered a shiny race with BRCH for a Shiny Riolu. Started breeding them to make it easier.

...I've given away three. THREE. SHINY. RIOLUS. I HAVE NOT HATCHED ONE BUT HAVE GIVEN THEM ALL AWAY.

;-; that are no words. Only tears.

Entered a shiny race with BRCH for a Shiny Riolu. Started breeding them to make it easier.

...I've given away three. THREE. SHINY. RIOLUS. I HAVE NOT HATCHED ONE BUT HAVE GIVEN THEM ALL AWAY.

;-; that are no words. Only tears.

Similar experience here, I think I've already told about it though... Bred a small batch of Chatots (for my hunt) and "gave away," as you said, two shinies.

Blehhh I'm getting discouraged and sometimes consider stopping the hunt. :U I've never hatched one shiny on GPX+, though... I don't really care what it is, though, I just want one. o3o

Finally hatched a shiinnneeee Rioluuuu~ I named him Walter <3

AND AND

Two clone eggs in the shelter! A Clone Bulbasaur and Clone Squirtle. Just the ones I need ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom