• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Role PMs have been sent.

Night Zero has begun.

Z3ALRdeL6wU.jpg

Re: The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (Game in Progress)

48 hours for night zero and all subsequent phases, as was specified in the rules.

The first night had not gone as smooth as everyone had hoped. Gamzee Makara was downing Faygo and trippin' on some shrooms, when he apparently had a frightening hallucination of a dark figure with horns and a sickle. Seeing this sight caused Gamzee to have a panic attack and run around his respiteblock, until he slipped on some grub sauce and fell down a flight of stairs in an almost comical fashion.

Dragon is dead. She was Mafia. 48 hours for discussion.

• do we have a vig
  • do we have doctors who healed dragon
  • in anyone some sort of bodyguard
  • is somebody some sort of paranoid gun owner
  • does anyone have any other role with the possibility of killing someone

So the roles are determined by our fandoms, huh?

Well, here are my guesses.

Lyra Heartstrings - no need for me to mention mine just yet, but you'll know that's it's among MLP:FiM / Homestuck / metal
Aletheia - MLP:FiM / grunge
Harvest Ty - ???
Zexion - Hetalia?
Coloursfall - Adventure Time / Earthbound / Homestuck
OrngSumb - ???
Zero Moment - MLP:FiM / Homestuck
Light - ???
Pig-serpent - ???
Phantom - Skyrim
Flora - Homestuck
yiran - ???
Maimi - Homestuck / Avatar
Polymetric Sesquialtera - Warriors
sreservoir - ???
Birdy - ???

I will give my list as: "medumegu, whale physics, railgun, commie hippies, whale physics, madoka magica, d&d, playing with yesod, andrey semyenovich lebezyatnikov, madoka, avalon code, railguns."

because that is what veh knows. I have no reason not to tell you which is relevant, and considering that, like, four of the things on that list are repeats, three of the others aren't really fandoms, and I'm not actually serious with two of the rest, it shouldn't be hard to narrow that list down significantly. uh that does tell you it isn't atla but. I ... don't care.

I might wonder what superbird was up to last night, since it seemingly took a targetted action and was targetted by an action, though. I mean, perhaps the latter isn't something that can we can reasonably expect to learn, but the former, eh?

(I mean, I couldn't say what superbird was doing, but it was doing something, and it would seem that there are at least ... four targetted roles in this game. I think. maybe three, maybe let me work that out, but I think four.)

other possibilities: randomisation? redirection? death miller ?? ... that's super-unlikely. maybe terrorist? doubly-killed alien? multiple mafia factions?

Since several people are into homestuck here, I did some research on it for this game, and that death sounded a lot like homestuck to me. Let's see... is there a villain in homestuck that uses a sickle?

Since several people are into homestuck here, I did some research on it for this game, and that death sounded a lot like homestuck to me. Let's see... is there a villain in homestuck that uses a sickle?

Karkat uses sickles, but he's not a villain at all! He doesn't seem very vig-like either.

I think it was an accidental death, like healer clash maybe?

Maybe, Windragon is an interesting first target though.

I know nothing at all about Homestuck though. Never even bothered to look at it, so I have no ideas there.

Also it may not necessarily be a Homestuck - sickles are a really popular weapon in lots of things (esp. anime), and horns don't necessarily mean troll either. Off the top of my head without much research at all, I can think of creatures/races in WoW (tauren), Skyrim (Argonians at least? I don't know much about it), and various anime that would have horns and the capability to use a weapon in their hands. Also various interpretations of Satan, for what its worth.

And while I'm at it, since there are a lot of Homestuckers here, I imagine VM would try and diversify, so if someone likes HS it probably isn't necessarily likely that's where their role came from, but is possible.

So any input about that would be useful.

Skyrim (Argonians at least? I don't know much about it)

Nope, Argonians are just a race. Besides, sickles and scythes aren't usable weapons in game.

I will tell you this, because otherwise I think it might be hard with me, guessing what fandom. Mine is NOT based on The Elder Scrolls.

Phantom is it Dishonored? I'm thinking either redirect or healer clash. With no leads right now then I say abstain unless somebody steps forward

Nope, Argonians are just a race. Besides, sickles and scythes aren't usable weapons in game.

Yeah I was getting at the fact they were a race. Didn't know you couldn't use sickles though, huh.

Anyway, I dunno, my fandom is probably really obvious, and it's not Homestuck.

Also agreeing on that Abstain. We're coming out ahead right now so no need to kill anyone willy-nilly.

My role's TF2-related, actually.

And yeah, Abstain.

I'd roleclaim but I'm too suspicious given this is the first day.

Yeah I was getting at the fact they were a race. Didn't know you couldn't use sickles though, huh.

Anyway, I dunno, my fandom is probably really obvious, and it's not Homestuck.

Also agreeing on that Abstain. We're coming out ahead right now so no need to kill anyone willy-nilly.

Nope, they aren't even in Skyrim at all! They were in Oblivion though, but only the scythes were really fun. I liked to hang them from the rafters in my house in the Imperal Docks.

You do NOT know how many hours that took to do. Seriously.

It's not Dishonored either. It's something I was more known for, but lately I've been a bit quiet about.

Back
Top Bottom