• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Re: The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (Game in Progress)

The players finally took action by burning Lucas' house down. Even though he was innocent, he wouldn't be of much use to the players anymore.

Coloursfall is dead. He was Innocent. 48 hours for actions.

The players awoke the next morning to find a true holiday gift. All their lives had been spared!

No one has died. 48+ hours for discussion.

Also, due to the way this game is going, I'm going to request that you lynch every day from now on.

Aletheia.
(literally the only reason I visit this forum is because of this mafia game)

Hey.

You know what didn't happen last night

a death.

She's probably an alien :V

Aaalso, this is your lovely Inspector Cabanela speaking! Flora is mafia. Yeah.

Or inactive, meaning Alethia could be mafia, but best not to chance that yet.
Flora seems like the best bet right now.

The townspeople all surrounded Discord, ready to attack. A few players stepped forward to create a powerful spell, and the master of chaos was turned into stone.

Though much to their surprise, he was on their side.

Flora is dead. She was Innocent. 48+ hours for night actions.

By the time the sun had risen on the next morning, the body of Lynne had already been found. Her assailant, however, had not. Some sharp object, like a knife, a shuriken, or a sword, had caused her to bleed to death.

Maimi is dead. She was Innocent. 48+ for discussion.

Uh-oh. I do believe that's our inspector we just lost.

Well, I just don't know what to do now.
There's only 8 players left.

We either need to lynch or abstain. On the one hand, if we wait for there to be fewer players we have a greater chance of hitting mafia. On the other hand, we're running out of opportunities to kill the mafia.

We either need to lynch or abstain. On the one hand, if we wait for there to be fewer players we have a greater chance of hitting mafia. On the other hand, we're running out of opportunities to kill the mafia.

But if we do wait longer, we have a chance that there won't be enough of us left to beat the mafia.

See my post earlier. You must lynch from this point on, or else this game will last forever.

Inactive maybe?

Back
Top Bottom