• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Klondike Bar Game

I would hum some tune that would somehow relate to petite birds with an insanely high heartrate.

What would you do to be use your less domiant hand proficiently.

I would prepare my head for the major brainfreeze sure to come.
(Funny, I'm actually eating a Klondike Bar as I write this xD)

What would you do for a Klondike Bar that turns you invisable?

I would buy a regular Klondike bar and read the nutrition value, so then I can assure myself that Klondike bars are good.
(In all honesty, I never had a Klondike in my life. XP)

What would you do for the cookie that the cat in my avatar is noming on?

Rip out the rubber bands that are supposed to make my overly-large overbite normal out of my mouth(although I'd do that gladly).

What would you do for the turban that Naboo is sporting in my avatar?

I would offer a $100 hat I found on the sidewalk while biking around the neighborhood
(True story. :3)

What would you do for a free tour inside Nintendo HQ in Kyoto, Japan?

I would dress up as an elderly man wearing only a necklace made of Fruit Loops, though they'd probably deem me crazy and wouldn't let me in.

What would you do to prove that global warming doesn't exist and that global god-it's-fucking-cold-in-here is real?

I would ask Gwonam for one.
Wwyd for a delicious frozen klondike bar right off the line in the factory?
(come to think of it, I've never had a klondike bar....)

Back
Top Bottom