• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
About all we've had join these past few weeks is a couple of bi males. We've had a couple of active bi or les girls but they've had membership for a while now. Now we have someone new, so hey. Party.

*points to her gender* Gee, thanks :(

though in all honesty, my romantic troubles have less to do with liking someone than being kinda happy the person she likes liking her back while being kinda sad cause...well, I like her. Goddamn ambivalence.

See, that's the problem with crushing on your friends *sighs*

About all we've had join these past few weeks is a couple of bi males. We've had a couple of active bi or les girls but they've had membership for a while now. Now we have someone new, so hey. Party.

Hi, I wanted to to get a party too, so I just impulsively decided to join. I guess I'm bisexual, tho' I think pansexual might be more accurate.

Flora would also like to figure out why the forum keeps eating the first post on a new page.

I know! My CP said that you had new posts here all day and I'm all AUGHT WHY CAN'T I SEE IT BLADLJa;f

I learned a new term the other day, 'bigender,' and could totally see myself being that since I'm like two different people sometimes. Because my gaiety flops around like a light switch.

I learned a new term the other day, 'bigender,' and could totally see myself being that since I'm like two different people sometimes. Because my gaiety flops around like a light switch.
I keep wondering if I'm bigender recently
but being female in "the real world" still makes me want to die so... I dunno maybe I'm getting having more than one gender confused with feeling feminine once in a while

I don't really want to be anything other than a guy though
...who apparently feels like a woman sometimes?

*points to her gender* Gee, thanks :(

though in all honesty, my romantic troubles have less to do with liking someone than being kinda happy the person she likes liking her back while being kinda sad cause...well, I like her. Goddamn ambivalence.

See, that's the problem with crushing on your friends *sighs*
You joined over two weeks ago. The post is stale. :/

I'M ACTUALLY SAYING SOMETHING RELEVANT TO THE THREAD!!!!

So like you know that straight list dealio up there? Well today I was doing a cell biology test (it was wank) and the PhD student giving it to us was like, hot. It was annoying because it's like, if I were straight I could reasonably expect to have a chance at sex or a relationship or whatever with an attractive straight woman, but since I'm a man it's all like ":|"

BASICALLY I'm butt-hurt because I can't just assume all guys are into me. bawwww [is a serious problem. i vote that we all wear pink triangles]

So like you know that straight list dealio up there? Well today I was doing a cell biology test (it was wank) and the PhD student giving it to us was like, hot. It was annoying because it's like, if I were straight I could reasonably expect to have a chance at sex or a relationship or whatever with an attractive straight woman, but since I'm a man it's all like ":|"

BASICALLY I'm butt-hurt because I can't just assume all guys are into me. bawwww [is a serious problem. i vote that we all wear pink triangles]
I feel the same way, especially about those last two sentences. It may just be a self-esteem issue, but it's more or less the feeling that guys only want to hang out with me because of my bisexuality and that they're into me. So when they don't want to hang out...

I seem to attract fat gay guys that want me as a sexual trophy, not as a partner. Why is it that some gay guys want to pop my cherry before I'm ready?

Apparently some people at school knew that I said in my Facebook profile I was interested in guys for a while now. Today, one of my friends decided to tell me about it and (like everyone else) jumped to the conclusion that my brother hacked into my account and changed my sexuality for sh**s and giggles and/or to get revenge on me for something. So when I told them I really was gay, they... really didn't care. And I was afraid to tell them all these months because I thought they wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore!

Well, now all my friends know (which merits a smiley). :D

Since when did everyone decide to make my original statement of a shortage of lesbians a big deal?

They're... not?

(You're just oppressed by the vagina.)

Relatedly, I'm bi-curious, but that doesn't especially count because expressing a desire to know what it's like having sex with a girl is apparently grounds to be called a ho. IDK.

They're... not?

(You're just oppressed by the vagina.)
I must be. :/

EDIT cuz Tailsy snuck an edit in there as I was posting:
People say that about me all the time about expressing a male sexual interest. It's hardly different from a guy wanting to experiment with a girl the same way.

Last edited:
TAILSY WELCOME TO THE BEST THREAD

somewhat relevant: I just assume nobody ever is into me because it's true!! I'm a ninja so nobody irl really knows me
Many girls on the tinternets have liked me though and I cannot even remember the last time a guy liked me. Guys NEVER like me :'(

Oh christ, I have the same thing. And it's not just with people I'm attracted to - every so often I'll be around someone (male or female) I am sure is gay and I'll feel like we have a ~special gay bond~ and then suddenly one day they mention their opposite-sex partner or whatever in passing and I feel utterly crushed and betrayed and they have absolutely no idea and I'm inwardly wailing "but how could you, random guy in my cultures of embodiment class? ;;"

But my inability to identify gay people coupled with the fact that basically nobody is gay (or if they are, they're men) really sucks. I am apparently the only lesbian in the uni's feminist society, which has like 30 women in. Whoever said that every stereotype is based in truth lied so hard.

Oh christ, I have the same thing. And it's not just with people I'm attracted to - every so often I'll be around someone (male or female) I am sure is gay and I'll feel like we have a ~special gay bond~ and then suddenly one day they mention their opposite-sex partner or whatever in passing and I feel utterly crushed and betrayed and they have absolutely no idea and I'm inwardly wailing "but how could you, random guy in my cultures of embodiment class? ;;"
This is how I spent most of my summer.

But my inability to identify gay people coupled with the fact that basically nobody is gay (or if they are, they're men) really sucks. I am apparently the only lesbian in the uni's feminist society, which has like 30 women in. Whoever said that every stereotype is based in truth lied so hard.

; ; omg yes I know exactly what you mean

(except it hurts more when you want to fuck his brains outestablish a meaningful long term emotional relationship)

Interestingly, the Harry Potter Society has a lot of lesbians (and bisexual girls).

OH speaking of societies I eventually joined the LGBT+ Association (yeah its name is kind of faggy but basically their website is all "um we have a + because we didn't want to exclude like, asexuals or non-gender-binary dudes or ~~whatever~~")!

... I've not gone to any meetings or whatever because um, yeah, but!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom