• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Love Tester

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
The Love Tester
♥♥♥♥♥♥

hearts.png
hearts.png
hearts.png
hearts.png
hearts.png

You first saw the tiny booth in a rather secluded corner of the large row of stores along the Boardwalk, a bright pink thing, and quite closed. The second time you happened by, however, it was being manned by a small blond girl in her late teens, tapping away on a bright pink laptop with a large Riolu sticker slapped onto it, a Meowth in her lap. The pink silky curtains that covered the door of the booth were pushed aside slightly, and it looked mostly like a (bright pink) photo booth on the inside.

The girl looks up when you get close, the bow in her hair (also pink. What's with all the pink?) bouncing, and smiles at you. She motions to the booth with a flourish, and her Meowth growls.

"Welcome to the Love Tester! You can call me Cookie, and I'm your guide to the game. You care to have a go?" She chirps, the Meowth making an irritated sound in her lap.

You don't really have time to answer before she puts the laptop on the desk she was sitting at, scoops the annoyed scratch cat into her arms, and ushers you to the booth. The inside has a red leather seat, pink walls, and a panel facing the seat. The panel has a large round hole, a lever, a small screen, and a slot for money to go in. There are tiny pink and white hearts painted everywhere, and it smells sort of like cinnamon hearts.

"Just sit down, put in your money and pull the lever as hard as you can!" Cookie says, squeezing the Meowth tightly. "You'll get a Pokemon from that hole. I'm sure you'll love it!" She laughs.

"Just come on out when you're done. Good luck." She adds, before letting the curtains fall shut.

...Well that was odd. Might as well give it a try...

---

Just put 5$ into the slot, pull that there lever, and you'll get a Pokemon, or maybe even an item! I wonder what kinds you can get...? Hopefully something you'll love!

♥♥♥

Last edited:
Zora:

You pull down on the lever as hard as you can, and the screen suddenly lights up a bright pink and the words 'Hot Tamale' scroll across. Odd. The Pokeball that rolls out lands in your lap, and you open it to find...

Illumise
Illumise (female)

*Pulls lever* ROUND AND ROUND IT GOES Oh wait I'm single

PLEASE ALMIGHTY FALSE IDOL REMEDY MY SITUATION

Green:

You yank the lever down with all your might, and the screen flashes magenta and the words 'Hot Mama' scroll across. Frowning, you catch the Pokeball that falls out. it's a...

plusle
Plusle (female)!

Flareth:

Excited, you yank on the lever, and the screen flashes a pink so bright it burns, and the word 'Firestarter' flashes a few times. The Pokeball falls into you lap with a dull thud. It contains...

delcatty
Delcatty (male)!

BlueMoony:

You give an experimental tug on the lever, and the screen goes magenta and reads 'Wild Thang'. Mildly confused, you catch the Pokeball when it falls out. It contains...

minun
Minun (male)!

MidnightSaboteur:

You pull down on the lever as hard as you can, and the screen turns a pale pink and reads 'Honey Buns'. That's...uh. well. That. You catch the Pokeball, and it contains...

skitty
Skitty (female)!

moon-panther:

You pull the lever gently, and the screen turns a bright orange (ow your eyes they burn) and reads 'Kupo-riffic!' You hiss and grab the Pokeball. It contains...

buneary
Buneary (male)!

Last edited:
Sable:

You yank on the lever as hard as you can, and the screen turns neon pink and flashes 'Sexy Beast' at you, and the Pokeball drops out. You catch it, and it contains...

luvdisc
Luvdisc (female)! (and a big kiss from Cookie 8D)

...I called it, I said, 'I'm getting a Luvdisc'.
Oh well, just because, I'll accept both the Luvdisc and the kiss <: hehehe~ ♥

Grass King:

You pill the lever as hard as you can, and the screen blinks pink, and 'Cutie Patootie' flashes across the screen. That's...kind of creepy. You catch the Pokeball though. It has a...

finneon
Finneon (female)!

(also psst guys you just take the Pokemon you don't need confirmation or anything.)

Back
Top Bottom