• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Forgotten Pokemon

Actually, used properly Cradily can be a beastly wall. I recall there being a YouTube video where a Cradily basically single-handedly defeated three ubers: Mewtwo, Deoxys (A), and Giratina (don't remember which form).

Not to mention Cradily is one of my favourite Pokemon. :(

I've seen a friend of mine using Cradily competitively.

He says it kicks ass, but since both of my teams kicked its ass (as well as his ass), I haven't really seen it work.

I'm not going to read through all the pages of this thread just to see if anyone posted this already, but here we go:

234.gif

Anorith. That I had to look it up on Veekun really says a lot.

I was going to say Stantler, but now I 'm a bit torn between Anorith, Igglybuff, and Finneon.

Relicanth. I completly forgot about it for... a while. Aside from getting the Regis, it's kind of useless.

Cacnea is cooler.

I just realized that I had forgotten the name of the evolution of Stunky. I had difficulty naming Stunky, even... damn Diamond exclusives.

I don't know if anyone alredy posted this, but I haven't seen a Corphish in years.

^agreed. I also haven't seen a Skarmory since I played Silver back when I was like 8 :l

The only Pokemon I really miss not having with me I Wartortle. I had a Wartortle in almost every single game so far except, of course GSC and DPPT. T^T I miss the feller.

I still remember the existence of Corphish since, well, I'm using a Crawdaunt in my Emerald at the moment.

And Skarmory is one of the best physical walls, so I don't think it's that forgotten. Though if you're not into competitive battling, yes, it can be rather unknown :|

While I usually don't forget a Pokemon, one that I usually don't notice is Corsola. :/ Damned pink spike thing.

I'd have to say Lotad and Surskit are quite forgotten. I never forgot Ludicolo but just remembered Lotad when playing Sapphire the other day.

Back
Top Bottom