• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon Academy

Squornshellous Beta:
sunflora (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 12

Superbird:
Okay. The main reason I'm charging for redos is that the tests take quite a long time to make.
Lickilicky is yellow when shiny. But it would be cooler in blue.
kricketune (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 9

Drage:
furret (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left: 5

Squornshellous Beta:
sunflora (Male)
Catch/Ignore

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHH
Ignore.

The main reason I'm charging for redos is that the tests take quite a long time to make.

I reckon given the range of questions available and a few days, I could probably rig up a simple JavaScript generator for you, but I suppose that would give me prior knowledge of the questions, giving me an unfair advantage or something.

Superbird:
Okay. The main reason I'm charging for redos is that the tests take quite a long time to make.
Lickilicky is yellow when shiny. But it would be cooler in blue.
kricketune (Male)
Catch/Ignore

I understand completely. It's perfectly fine.

Ignore Kricketune, please.

Squornshellous Beta:
Bet you didn't think you could find these here.
eevee (Male)
Catch/Ignore

If you want to, you can... I could PM you the questions and see if it's possible. I know nothing about coding, so I'm not sure.
And the Rattata was meant for Drage, by the way. You post ninja'd me.

Superbird:
roselia (Female)
Catch/Ignore

Should I PM you the full questions or just what needs to be generated? Did that sentence make any sense?
hoothoot (Male)
Catch/Ignore
Poke Balls left:11

I'm guessing the questions have a set format, say 'What is the main body color of a shiny __________', and then there's just a list of possibilities that can go in the gap, right? If so, the sentences and the options seperately, I guess.

Ignorifying the Hoothoot.

Also ignoring the Sentret.

It'll probably be a while before it's done, since I'm doing other things for the time being. But it should be ready by next week.

Back
Top Bottom