• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

"Jeez," moaned a now-scorched Set. "It was just a practical joke. Can't you wait to incinerate someone until we're actually out there?" He gestured widely with his arms to make it clear he meant the rest of the region. "By the looks of those," he pointed to the writing on the stone, "we've got a hell of a lot of opponents to face. And now we have one Pokemon on our side considerably weakened, which means that I'll be out of the game sooner and we'll have one less Pokemon to fight with."

Jax grinned before turning back to the battle.

(Just realized I messed up Ren's species. Was supposed to be an Espeon but meh.)

((Since I never got an answer...))

Caradence glanced at the stone, trying to remember which Pokemon lived where. "This will be tough," she told her Pelipper.

As she watched the battle, she mumbled, "This is getting weird."

Cyrus continued on his trek. He was already in the second ring

(Don't blame me for the skimpy post. I need something to work with here, people!)

Ohayou threw the recycled ball at the Rotom, partly because he wanted the Rotom, and partly because he wanted to get on with the plot and piss off (Miley) Cyrus with his Rotom Squad, who changed their name again.

"Shmee!" He cried, waiting for the ball to ping. *coughcough*

((YES but now Moonlight will be stalking Ren! Muhohoho >:3 I mean come on. Moonlight=purple eyes/girl, Ren=pink eyes/boy... this could work out! Sorry to the other Umbreon.))

Mysti gasped as the winds grew stronger. SInce she usually wore casual clothes, all that could flap her skin was her shirt. But it still hurt. "Go, Steel Wing!" se called out her Charizard. "I need some protection from the wi-" but it seemed Steel Wing was having troubles of his own; the wind was blowing his tail fire out. "Okay... hehe... you can come back now." Mysti called back her Pokemon, pretty much more willing to die than for her Pokemon to die.

"Come on, let's continue," Caradence said to Garzum. She began to walk what she thought was deeper into the island, although it was hard to navigate through the fog.

((Okay, so this sucks. I was grounded and before I could make ONE in-character post I'm stuck on the ground while you guys are up there having funfun. I HATE YOU(Not really, just to figure.)))

Eric saw that the ball didn't warp away. "The towers must not get a signal here..."

[Do that ChaosTres. I won't penalize you]

((Idea for CT: He's been following me this whole time, but I didn't know it.

Also, someone give me something to do/catch.))

((Me too. How do I know when I get into the second ring?))

So far, Caradence had gotten pretty far into the first ring without trouble. She was just about to cross into the second, and didn't hesitate. She dashed quickly into the thicker fog.

Ohayou picked up the ball, and looking at it, he remembered he needed a name.
"Hrm... What should I name you..." He muttered, releasing the Cloud Rotom.

"Cloud is overused by fangirls... sooooo... I shall call you Squishy, and you shall be mine, and you shall be my Squishy!"

Ohayou called Squishy back into his ball and moved to follow the group into the mist.

(((What's the Cloud form's special attack thing?)))

((Totally not stealing Zora's idea.))
I've had enough of waiting . . . Blade thought to himself, and stepped out of the shade. "Taisiya." he called, just loud enough to be recognizable.

Ohayou picked up the ball, and looking at it, he remembered he needed a name.
"Hrm... What should I name you..." He muttered, releasing the Cloud Rotom.

"Cloud is overused by fangirls... sooooo... I shall call you Squishy, and you shall be mine, and you shall be my Squishy!"

Ohayou called Squishy back into his ball and moved to follow the group into the mist.

(((What's the Cloud form's special attack thing?)))

(((Weather ball + All weather attacks + Forecast, changing its electric type?)))

Eric continued to walk, but then felt something. He whipped out Spirit's Pokeball and let him out. A small group of Gengar appeared. "...Fuck," Eric cursed

~~~~~

Caradance was face to face with an Entei. It roared loudly in her face

~~~~~

Cyrus was having problems of his own. Already in Ring Three, he was facing down two Registeel, a Regirock, and four Skarmory. They had formed a group to protect themselves, and they were now hunting

[Can somebody control the Pokemon that are attacking Cyrus? Also, in ring one, there is exactly three Gengar for each of us. Can someone control the three attacking me?]

"Damn," muttered Lucidia under her breath. "I really hate Sinferno for torching Set now..."

She went over her team in her mind quickly.

"Flower and Mist," she said, taking out the Latias's and Dragonair's Poke Balls and releasing them, "let's kick some freaking Gengar ass."

Mist lashed his tail threateningly and went in for a Dragon Rush while Flower used a Psychic from a safer distance.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

One of the Gengar that was attacking Eric tried a Hypnosis, while two moved in for Sucker Punch.

Back
Top Bottom