• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

"That works!"

Hearing the words "Perish Song" and knowing it was a command, Kumo began singing in a beautiful tone.

Caradence laughed aloud. She threw Madara out again, and told him to quickly use Slash at the Entei when it wasn't looking. Carefully Madara flew so that the Entei wouldn't feel any vibrations, and proceeded to Slash at the Entei's shoulder.

Garzum withdrew his Altaria.

"That didn't work. But the Entei does look rather funny from that angle..."

Jax snickered at the Entei's angle.

"Klavier, use Jump Kick!" she called.

The shiny Buneary ran rapidly to the Entei and tried to kick.

Ohayou, who had fallen asleep upon Squishy, woke with a start.
"Quick, Eric," He babbled, "GET THE HOSE!!!"

Squishy just looked at him with an Oooohface.

The Entei let out a powerful roar

~~~~~

Giratina went around, observing the region. "Hmmm... Ah, we can choke them here, here, and here..." the shadowy beast stated, observing the land. "They can only come in through these three point. Me, Dialga, and Palkia should be able to stop them. If not, we can at least weaken them so that the wild Pokemon and our Goddess can eliminate them..."

~~~~~

The demon grumbled, annoyed with the Entei. "That thing is slowing them down... I thought they were tougher than this!" he growled before sighing. "Guess they need a little help..."

~~~~~

The roar was silenced by a mysterious force. The double kick hit Entei powerful and sent it flying, as if gravity in that area was suddenly removed

Garzum shielded his eyes with a hand.

"That Entei would have flown a record distance had there not been a stout sycamore a few hundred yards away... wait, was there a tree there?"

Caradence took her chance to finish the battle. "Madara, fly up to it and use Toxic!" She prepared an Ultra Ball and threw it after the attack was finished.

The Ultra Ball shook a few times, then sealed shut. When the trainers looked, they saw a clear, smooth path where one wasn't

~~~~~

The Gengar were all dispatched. Eric got on Sinferno. "Come on guys, we're losing time! We need to keep on going! Besides, I miss the racing ;.;," he said. Yes, he said semicolon period semicolon. Echo was obviously rubbing off on him

Echo threw a javelin at Eric down in the RP.
(((Stop breaking the fourth wall, god damn it! That's Ohayou and Mysti's job!)))

Ohayou blinked sleepily.
"What's all this noise, now? Oh, hi Echo, shouldn't you be typing a post instead of yelling at Eric?"

(((Dude, I'm getting there... >>)))

"Do it faster!"

(((No!)))

"Why are you arguing with yourself?"

(((Because I have nothing better to do! >:|)))

"Go to the movies or something!"

(((I dun wanna go! >>)))

"Listen to the Caramelldansen then!"

(((It's already stuck in my head! ><;)))

"Then let me do something else then..."

(((Fine... >:3)))

Ohayou slapped Eric with a banana, then looked confused.
"Is that the best you could think of?"

(((No... But all the other options may make Ica kick me from the RP... >>)))

"DUIT!!!"

(((;-;)))

Ohayou used a magic spoon to predict the weather, which was completely pointless do to the already unpredictable weather.
"That sentence didn't make much sense!" Ohayou complained.

(((Fuck off, and stop arguing with me!)))

At this point, Echo refused to type more things for Ohayou to do, so Ohayou just slept again.

(((Shit! That was something for him to do! ><;)))

Having finally finished off the Gengar, Taisiya blinked at Echo and Ohayou, before a redhead fell from behind her, grabbed her and started doing the tango with her, a maniacal grin on her face.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it, I'll betcha you would have done the same~!" the redhead sang. Taisiya glared at her.

"Zora. Stop listening to ze Cell Block Tango and go do somesing important."

"I don't wanna..."

"And vhy are you breaking ze fourth vall anyvay?"

"Because I feel like it and I need something to do to prevent me from flying to California and brutally attacking a certain man and his trampalicious new girlfriend."

Taisiya groaned. "Fair enough..."

((Yeah, I did just go there.))

(((O_O;;; Damn Zora... That may or may not have been uncalled for...)))

(((Except not. :3)))

"Lolwut? Is everybody breaking "teh wall" now?"

Caradence nodded to herself, placing the ball on her belt. "Great!" she said, continuing, but then she noticed a different path that was quiet. "Maybe we should go this way?" she asked.

Blade facepalmed from all the breaking of the fourth wall. "Is everybody corrupted with idiocy these days?" he asked himself, resisting the urge to break it.

Eric sighed. "So, shall we race to see who can reach the third ring first?" he queried the other trainers. He was getting bored and wanted to see the goddess.

Garzum gazed at the path intently.

"Do you think it made this for us?" He began to walk along it.

"Please, can we hurry? I don't like races because I never get the chance to win." Blade said.((Whenever there's a race it shoots by before I check back here or I'm at school.)) "I think I'm just a bit slow on taking everything in . . . if you can put it that way. It's actually a weakness of mine and I hate how it always happens when I try to catch a legendary."

A race. Lucidia was a bit excited at the prospect. "Sure," she agreed.

Now who's my fastest again...

Oh yeah.

Well, Flower was tough. She could handle Lucidia's weight for some amount of time at low altitudes. She threw the Latias's Poke Ball, and watched as she materialized in front of her. She looked a lot older that Lucidia always imagined her, which was a surprise.

Maybe I'm just babying her, she thought.

"Hey, Flower. Do you think I could ride you? Like, in a race?"

Any doubt that was in Flower's face vanished when Lucidia mentioned it was a race. Flower loved to race. She especially liked rubbing it in Blade's face when she beat him. Flower was one who strove to prove that females where equal and even sometimes superior to males.

"Of course!" she exclaimed, letting Lucidia clamber onto her back.

The best way to win would be to get a head start, so I'll just... Flower said to her with her mind, not bothering to finish as she flew off at maximum speed, which was very fast due to the fact that she was aerodynamic.

"See ya!" Lucidia shouted over her shoulder. She hadn't had any fun at all for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom