• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

Heat freaked out, and to create confusion, launched Ohayou at Eric.
"Wahhh!!!" He yelled, crashing into Eric. "This is akward..." He said, standing up.

"What are you guys doing here?!?" remarked Jason. He was utterly confused.

[Flareth: Just to let you know, since you own Lakinay, I won't control her without your permission. Thought I should let you know, since you didn't have Lakinay respond to your command for help]

"Well, I had Spirit guide you in this direction, not realizing that you were, well, you. Anyways, we can have the whole attempted arrest, epic chase or escape, and then you hanging your head in shame at me, yet again, defeating you later. Right now... We MAY have a problem..."

A group of Weavile appeared, around fifty of them

~~~~~

Weavile began to appear all over, in groups of fifty, along with groups of Regi, each group consisting of 10 of each Regi. All of them think the rockets and trainers are after Regigigas, not realizing that we want the one creature they fear:

The Pokemon of the Volcano

"Ok Heat!!! Start Overheating the Weavile and Psycho Shifting Spin! Spin, you use Double Team!" Ohayou commanded.

Heat began attacking the Weavile, and was doing a decent job, as he was able to dodge most of the hits because of Spin, until one succeeded in landing a Beat Up.
All the Weavile attacked Heat, almost fainting him.

"Damn," Ohayou muttered, recalling Heat. "Kasumi, burn them all with Will-o-Wisp to lower their attack." He commanded, then looked in Eric's direction. "If you don't take this chance, I'ma slap you with one-thousand bananas!" He called, somehow cheerful again.

Eric grinned. "Alright, maybe I am SLIGHTLY pyromaniacle..." he replied, taking out ten small incendiary bombs and hurling them at the Weavile. The Weavile looked confused at first, until one touched a bomb. It exploded, setting off all the others. Soon, the Weavile were surrounded by a wall of fire... That soon was sucked into the sky by five Moltres. 49 Weavile still remained

"...Fucking hell"

"And you fail," Ohayou commented.
"Ok Kasumi, that's all of them, come back now," He said, recalling the Drifloon.

Eric finally came into Casbah's sight, but when the Weavile caught his eyes, Manectric turned around and fled back the way they came.

"That was close. Let's wait here until they go away." The Pokemon and his trainer took shelter behind a boulder that bent at the top, shading them from view.

"Sheddi's the scout," said Casbah, withdrawing his electric dog. "But I'll need all of my Pokemon to win." He released the Shedinja, who sat facing away from the Weavile.

"Why are you doing that?" his trainer asked.

"Anyone who looks this way will get their spirit stolen," Sheddi sneered.

Weavile after Weavile that was blocking Casbah began to look at Sheddi, and each one fainted. Their dark type helped to protect their souls, but the sheer force of the Shedinja attempting to rip the souls out of their bodies caused the group to soon be levelled. One of the Moltres from the flock saw this, and smirked, more familiar with Shedinja than the Weavile were. It flew around, averting its gaze, until it saw Sheddi's front. It then let loose a stream of fire

~~~~~

Eric saw the Weavile group that was further away fainting. "What the..." he began to say before he laid eyes on the Shedinja. "Ah, so that's why. Thank god for not having a head on view, or Ohayou would have to bury me!" he said loudly before turning his attention to the Moltres. He grinned. "Spirit, Thunderbolt!"

The Gengar grinned evilly, his white smile and the snow flakes a harsh contrast to his black body. His eyes glinted with mischief as he let loose crackling bolts of lightning that fell the Moltres quickly. Their flames went out as they hit the ground, hard. The Weavile saw this, but instead of cheering, they growled. "WEAVILE!" the leader shouted, angry that their saviours had been fainted. The Weavile began to advance on the group of trainers. All over, Weavile began to mount their assault, with some areas having artillery in the form of the Regis. All this to protect one Regigigas, whom, in turn, is protecting the greatest Pokemon in this part of the land, the Volcano God...

"Sinferno is my name, and I command all of you to stop and let these trainers past to face me in battle, lest I bathe these lands in the raging inferno of my wrath!" the God cried out. The call echoed across the land, causing even the trees in the forest below to tremble. The mountains themselves shook from the mighty roar, and the blizzards stopped at his command, leaving a grey, foreboding sky, as if they were saying, "Come, and face your doom..."

Eric gulped. "Well, Ohayou, looks like we are going to get raped right up the ass..." he mumbled, not believing that armies of Pokemon, a whole military that could take down even the Elite Fours of the World, and that would even be able to fend off an attack from Lakinay herself, all bowed down, trembling in fear at the sound of this god's voice. Eric, trembling himself, not from the cold, but from fear, began to walk forth, soon arriving at the volcano, where a Regigigas awaited.

"REGEYE!" It shouted out. It would not allow anyone past until all the trainers had gathered and it had been defeated

(Next post for everybody can be spent with the trainers getting to the volcano in record time, likely unnerved from even the heavens obeying the call of one Pokemon)

Aria shook her head. She directed herself towards the cry, and mounted Windfeather to see what it was. Whatever had said it... it was huge. Aria's jaw dropped.

"Shedd!" Sheddi cried, falling to the ground.

Casbah cradled the bug in his arms, and glared at the Moltres. He released Manectric. "Thunder!" he commanded.

Manectric growled and was surrounded by electrical energy, which spiraled towards Moltres at an amazing speed.

Mysti called out her Suicune and mounted her. The then was a coward. "I'll see you soon, Eric!" che whispered as she passed him.

The Regigigas slapped away the Suicune with no effort at all. "Damn! We need to beat this AND capture Sinferno!? Ribbon, Swordsdance times 3!" Eric shouted. Soon, Ribbon was glowing. Regigigas apparently only attacked if it or its master, Sinferno, are under attack

Lucidia was quite annoyed about how the three familiar people (i.e. Ohayou, Eric, and Casbah) ignored her completely.
But then she saw the army flooding around the volcano.
She gasped as Shimmer took off unexpectedly and jerked her around until she threw her arms around the Articuno's neck.
The rest followed, but the other Articuno stayed there, perched on a boulder, watching them fly away with a twinkle in his eyes.

Jason grunted. "Dittos! Transform to the Regigigas! Glyde, Mist Ball! Patrick, Brick Break, then Aura Sphere!"

Last edited:
Ohayou, just fine with the situation the way it was, sent out the wounded Heat.
"Heat, Rest, the use Sleep Talk on the Regigigas." he told the tired Oven.

Heat went to sleep, his wounds healing, then used Will-O-Wisp on Regigigas, weakening it.

((Sorry, just got on!))

Purification was thrown aside. "Well, that won't work..." Mysti muttered under her breath as she recalled her Suicune. "How well does Charizard do against Regigigas?" she said as she called out Steel Wing. "...No, seriously, I need to study more!"

Back
Top Bottom