• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

(I'll just say that a Sleep Powder from a passing Butterfree attached to Lucidia's shirt. And then she wiped her nose. And now she's asleep. And her Pokemon won't leave her.
Ninja problem SOLVED)

(o.o; I was originally going to ask you to give Spirit a Banana of Doom... Creepy o.o;)

Eric's head swam. "It's ok, pretty butterfly from the pink cloud up above..." he said as he fainted. Spirit laughed and helped Mysti off of Eric before waking him up with a pie to the face. Eric spluttered. "...I have a feeling that you are the spirit of a Pokemon that pissed off a Rhydon one day... Anyways..." Eric began before letting out Sinferno and healing him with a Max Potion. "We better get going, and fast! Spirit, get Mysti, Ohayou, the Rotom, and the Drifloon on right away! We need to get out of here, and no-"

Suddenly, there was a bang. Lakinay had woken up and slammed Sinferno with her tail. She then healed her trainer using her arcane powers. "Brother..." she said softly as she began to look up from Skye. "We are to finish our battle, right here and now!"

Rockets began to flood from deep inside the basement levels of the base, the only part that remained intact. They sent out hundreds of Pokemon. Raticate, Golbat, Arbok, and Weezing. Eric growled and let out Ribbon, using his last Revive on her. He then used his third Max Potion on her, and grinned. "Sinferno, you handle your sister. Weaken her enough to let us escape. We are outmatched, so trying to defeat them all is suicide. While you take care of her, I will handle the Rockets with Ohayou's help."

He nodded to Ribbon, whom grinned evilly. They both surveyed the scene, and figured out their next corse of action. "Pikachu, Light Screen! Protect Ribbon from harm while she sets up three Swords Dances. Then, when you are done raising your attack, Ribbon, protect Pikachu from harm while she uses Nasty Plot. And Ohayou, get one of your Rotom to provide background music. I always think better when kicking ass to some music."

Pikachu quickly moved left and right, setting up certain glowing points before letting loose energy that spread to each of the points. She then moved rapidly, intercepting any attacks for Ribbon. Soon, Ribbon was glowing with energy that leapt from her skin like fire. She let out a roar and attacked anything that got near Pikachu. Soon, Pikachu's eyes were black and slanted, as if she was the incarnation of evil itself. They then charged into the fray. Pikachu used Thunderbolt while Ribbon used Dragon Claw, ripping through the hordes of Rockets.

Sinferno, meanwhile, became black with internal heat as his eyes glowed white. His wings alight with black flames, he let out a roar. His body phased in and out of existence. He grinned. "So, sister, are you ready to play?" he smirked as he spoke before charging at her at high speeds. His claws were burning with red draconic energy as he began to slash at her

Casbah wished his Pokemon hadn't fainted. He would be able to freeze the Rockets' Pokemon with Walrein's Blizzard. Of course, he had skeedaddled back to the base but stayed hidden from sight.

Casbah wished his Pokemon hadn't fainted. He would be able to freeze the Rockets' Pokemon with Walrein's Blizzard. Of course, he had skeedaddled back to the base but stayed hidden from sight.

[Two Revives, One Max Revive, and Five Max Potions]

Aria sighed. She and Moonshadow had safely made it through the forest. Now, they had to travel to the peak of the mountains. She was cold, but she knew that Moonshadow desperately wanted to go there. Aria looked over to him, and his countenance still was determined.

(o.o; I just realized... Nobody even bothered trying for the Regigigas!)

Meanwhile, back at the volcano, the Pokemon soon cheered as their leader awoke. "REGI! REGEYEYEYE! REGEEEEEEEEEEYE!" it shouted out, the cries echoing across the land

(I know.)

Casbah heard Regigigas. He took his time to walk back to the mountain so his Pokemon could heal. But, if someone tried to pass him, he would run or use Dodrio.

(Pokemon in the anime heal naturally, right?)

((If it's not major damage, then yes.))
As Jason's Pokemon continued following Eric's group, they suddenly heard the sound of a Regigigas. They huddled together safely and continued on cautiously.

Aria heard the Regigigas awaken. "Maybe I'll catch it... think you can help me, Moonshadow?"

The Umbreon nodded. "Let's head past the mountains so we can try for it."

The two began to scale the freezing-cold moutains. Who knew, maybe Aria would run into another Legendary Pokemon on the way... but maybe not.

(>:D)

Lucidia was jolted awake by the sound.
"Syringes!" she shouted, before realizing where she was.
She saw the form of Regigigas nearby.
"It's still open!?" she yelled in surprise.
"That seems to be an 'oh duh' question," said Mist.
Grace kicked him.
Lucidia muttered, "Mist, use a Thunder Wave."
"Wha-"
"Just do it. Now."
Mist confusedly did as he was told.
"And Grace, use Psychic."
Grace did not question.

The Regi, still weak, quickly collapsed, almost fainted from the Psychic. Now would be the best time to capture it

((Can I make Regigigas say something to set up a fight?))

Casbah hiked up the mountain. He saw someone attempting to catch Regigigas, but he felt that he wanted something else instead. He wandered around the mountain, hoping for a good Pokémon to come upon him.

Soon, a large, alpha male Weavile dived at Casbah. His body was pure white, and he had a scar right across his left eye. "WEAVILE!" he cried out

Aria was nearing the peak of the mountain now. It was very cold, so she decided to go around the summit. Moonshadow agreed, so they curved their path and began going in a semicircle. Soon, they could just see a large Pokemon in the distance. The two began heading toward it.

Back
Top Bottom