• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon World Cup - Final

Who should be the 2008 Pokemon World Cup Champion?

• Lugia

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
Okay, this is it! It has come down to this! Will it be Lugia or Umbreon who wins the 2008 PWC? ゼニガメ26, if Lugia wins, you get first pick next year. Shining Eevee, if Umbreon wins, you get first pick next year. This is crucial, so GET VOTING!

I so was hoping for Flygon or Scyther to make it... Scyther was one stop away :(

It's really difficult for me to choose between Umbreon and Lugia. I consider them both to be on my second tier of favorites, not quite enough to make my top list, but very close. I don't know, maybe I just won't choose one...

Make your cases for an undecided voter below :p

I so was hoping for Flygon or Scyther to make it... Scyther was one stop away :(

It's really difficult for me to choose between Umbreon and Lugia. I consider them both to be on my second tier of favorites, not quite enough to make my top list, but very close. I don't know, maybe I just won't choose one...

Make your cases for an undecided voter below :p

Umbreon is a dark type. Lugia is a Psychic type. As such, Umbreon should win

:D There you go!

Back
Top Bottom