• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The servant headquarters

It seems as if you're giving rarer pokémon away more often than should be called for. If it's just a trick of the RNG, that's okay, but... Please keep things like starters (especially evolved starters), gallade, and eeveelutions to a 1:100, 1:150 chance. Thanks!

Fixed up the table a bit, sorry guys. =/
Green

Route 2
The Aipom returns holding a very drunk looking Slowking (male). "Very heavy..." She mutters, handing it over. She then stretches her back slowly, and walks off to serve the other customers.

Flareth
Route 2
The Aipom mutters, as she hands over a female Honchkrow. "More luck like this and I'll be outa buisness." She mutters, handing it over.

Route 4
The Aipom returns, still muttering, holding a male Quilava. "That's it, you're becoming a little rarer!" She cries, checking her sheet.

Melodic
I'm assuming you are going down the evolved route like everyone else?

Route 4

The Aipom returns, holding a female Flareon. "Hope you like her!" She says, seeming a bit happy.

The Aipom runs out, being chased by a little Cranidos. "Since there is a significant lack of fire types, I put this little dude here!" She cries, grabbing the male Cranidos and handing it to you before anything can be damaged.

3 You hear a strange chuckle, and see the Aipom run out, holding oven golves and holding a female magmar. "Not this time, you hot bellied booby birds." The Aipom chuckles.

The aipom returns, riding on a male Rapidash. "It's good to be me!" She cries, handing you the angry looking pokemon.

The Aipom now returns riding on the humps of a female camerupt. "I like the slow rides..." She says, handing you over the pokemon with a creepy smile.

Psychic mewtwo

The Aipom returns with a male Poochyena. "Mmm, I like the dark ones..." She sways back and forth in bliss, casuing the little doggy to run and hide between your legs.

Coolking

The Aipom returns, holding a male Magmar in her oven gloves. "How many of these do I have!?" She cries.

Blazhy

The Aipom returns with a male Charmeleon. "Ah, very hot one, this one." She sighs.

The Aipom returns, riding a male Bastiodon. "Another spare I had in the cages." She sighs, handing you over. "Might need to add more, this place is a little sparce."

The Aipom runs in, and comes back holding a female Arcanine. "The doggies are the most loyal." She smiles, patting her head.

The Aipom returns, holding a reigned male Camerupt. "So nice and warm." She smiles, cuddling the confused looking Camerupt.

The Aipom returns again, back with a smirk. "I'm thinking of opening another of my cages to the public." She says, swinging her tail. "But I am not sure of which type. Ghost and Dragon is out, as there are very little numbers of pokemon, which leads to bias like in my fire cage. Anything else but that can be used. Feel free to post suggestions!"

Green

The Aipom hands over a male Charizard, muttering again about going out of buisness.

Might fix the fire place up a bit. =/

Aah! I've not the money for the evolved Pokémon!
Oh well. It's only $4 of debt. But I'll be sure to come back when I've got more money <3

And besides, now I've got a Rapidash =D

Oh man! I'm so sorry! D=

Edit: On a lighter note, I have edited the fire cage a little bit. In order to stop certain pokemon from becoming annoyingly common (like magmar) I have had to transfer most of the numbers associated with starters to dragon type pokemon in the evolved section. Also, you can now get basic fire starters from the fire place (but they are just as rare as fully evolved starters. This is really annoying, as there are not enough fire types to properly distrabute them without causing the starters AND Flareon from being too common. Urgh, so hopefully that will be sorted out.

Also, thinking of opening an electric cage. Do you think I should or not?

Last edited:
It's all right. Now I have a Rapidash and a Camerupt, and some good doubles to offer in trades <3

An Electric cage? Hm...why not? Seedeth might get stampeded by hoards of Pikachu fans, though =3

Do you have Ghost types in the Psychic/Dark cage? If not, maybe add that in...? =]

May I go down cage route 2 again? Those Pokemon should be free... *whispers to Sigri and Solana* What? Why would I ask Sigri to impersonate you and free all the Pokemon? And I definitely didn't ask Solana to open all the cages! Hehe.. Why is everybody looking at me like that?

It's all right. Now I have a Rapidash and a Camerupt, and some good doubles to offer in trades <3

An Electric cage? Hm...why not? Seedeth might get stampeded by hoards of Pikachu fans, though =3

Do you have Ghost types in the Psychic/Dark cage? If not, maybe add that in...? =]

Thanks, fixed up the psychic dark cage to have some ghost types. Not a lot though. ^^;

I want to go down cage route 1, please. The unevolved one.
Cage route 1
Seedeth returns, holding a female Doduo. "Come again!" She says, giggling.

May I go down cage route 2 again? Those Pokemon should be free... *whispers to Sigri and Solana* What? Why would I ask Sigri to impersonate you and free all the Pokemon? And I definitely didn't ask Solana to open all the cages! Hehe.. Why is everybody looking at me like that?
Cage route 2
I'm guessing this is the evolved section...maybe I should make it a rule to state it. Either way:

Seedeth gives you a male Honchkrow! Lucky you! ^^

The electric cage is now opened! I will edit the first post and add it for you.

Evolved route 2, please. *wallet -$3*

Seedeth returns holding a very grumpy Cacturne, who punches her in the gut. Seedeth keels over, and gives of a groan of pain. The male Cacturne grins at you, and you chuckle as you take him to his new home.

Blazhy: I have enough electric types, I think. It's not as bad as the fire one, as there are a lot more pokemon of that type. Plus, I have made it so you can get the pikachu ripoffs (and pikachu himself) in the evolved as well as the unevolved section. Consider it an error on the Aipom's behalf.

Back
Top Bottom