• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*curtsy's in front of a mirror*
*glasses bird lands on my face*
*WILL RESIST LAUGHING TILL THIS POST COMES IN AS TO AVOID BREAKING THE GAME RULES XD*

*^ I'm even more confused than she is? XD;*
*I miscalled her a he but then i fixed the mistake~...after double checking pronoun U_U. o_o; I am stupid xP*
*PLEASE don't be angry with me...i swear, its hard being the different one around here!!!T___T...meep.....*

*says happy Birthday to 'Chu's brother in 3 different languages*
*plays Emerald*
*cannot wait 'till New Mauville to steal more Light Balls*
*points out that it's less than 24 hours 'till Christmas in most time zones*

*...was R/S/E re-made already?! O__O; ^_^*
*aw, thank you ^_^ I'll be sure to tell him happy birthday from you ^_^*
*I dreamt I prayed to Arceus last night o_o;*
*I miss having an offentic keyblade :( I dreamt that too XD*

*Answers Chu with Fenrir; the best Keyblade I've ever used! It's! Awe! Some!*

*Also points out it's Christmas in two and a half hours here!!!*

*Loves being in Greenwich Mean Time, mostly cuz the world is set by it and partly cuz I can tease the American population of TCoD a little with dates*

*Am cruel, but still loved*

*Is amused by The Ugg Man*
*Tells everybody how Christmas in in two hours here*
*Doesn't feel especially jolly and Christmas-y*

*Feels as if Yami Angel Christian wants a hug*
*Gives The Ugg Man a friendly hug*

Back
Top Bottom