• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Club Reborn

Oh, please. End of.
End of what? I really don't get what you are saying half the time.

Ice one: The tail and feathers on the head don't look properly attached.

Dark one: The star looks like it is floating over pikadark's head.

Water one: looks really cluttered. One of the arms look like they are coming out of the pikachu's chest.

Brown one: Just a recolour. Not much to say.

I can't crit right today...I'm not feeling too well. But these are the things that bothered me most.

Uhh...end of what?

Please read what you wrote to yourself and think if you were someone else, would you be able to understand it(doubt it).

And not everyone knows what's going on in your mind so you need to type it down.

terry what's the point of ignoring everyone all the bloody time
no wonder someone made an account called 'Terry T is gay'
also the splices and recolours you have made are incredibly simple, do something else.

Urm....no? I think he is just leaving the discussion.

And I totally am so lazy. I have a sprite contest reservation on another forum that I need to make an entry for and I need to work on Grimdour's devamps. I do have tomorrow off, so hopefully I'll get some of them done today and tomorrow.

Hmm...
idioticdifloon.png

Ack.

And stuff for the SPPF May Club:
may.png

maybanner.png

Banners

mayquil.png

=D

Now I'm off to see Ghoul Daze! And I need crit!

n2edfl.jpg

It's a Dunsparce/Porygon Z/Crobat thing. It has two pairs of wings, the Dunsparce pair and the Crobat pair. Most of the sprite is shaded similarly to Porygon Z except for the wings because they are shaded differently anyways. Also, part of the right wing(our left) and the Dunsparce head(minus Crobat ears) were revamped from Silver sprites to fit the sprite better than the D/P versions. I hope you like it. ^_^

Yeah, don't feel like explaining this again. The only bit of info that's missing is that this was made for a sprite contest on the TrsRockin forums.

Back
Top Bottom