• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dh76ft.png
I dont liek this 1

zobc52.png
Lol small

Commentz?

It's blurry because they're saved as JPEG. I dont know the number of times people have repeated and repeated this...

SAVE IN PNG FOR SPRITES.

JPEG could be OK for scanned sketches and stuff but sprites...no.

I didn't save it as JPEG... It just ended up like that when it went through tinypics.com... Here, I'll fix it...:grin:

Because we all hate you

The 'stache on the Hitlermance is in an odd place, and the shading on the (our) right side of the shirt ends too abruptly. I liek it though.

OK, thanks.
picture.php

Nazimence Scratch. CC please.

nazi...

It looks good, the stashe looks better. the shirt seems to be faceing a little too much forward though, if you ask me. Not that you did, but too bad.

But, I love it! Except that it's all hitlery and stuff. bleh hitler.

doctor-7.png

A work-in-progress. I'm just about to begin colouring it now, but i thought I'd post it here for a sort of 'before and after' comparison.

EDIT: I finished it...

doctorfinished.gif

Crit would be nice.

Last edited:
Waah! My sprite is demented.
23ut1ma.png

Its wierd. The anatomy and the structure is all wrong and the wings don't match. It was originally supposed to be a repose of the D/P sprite into the LG/FR sprite pose. And it failed, to be brief.

hey here are some splices I've done from kanto
charmeleonelectabuzzalakazamsplice.png
cloysterghastlysplice.png
i think that one is cool:grin:
jigglypuffweezingsplice.png
voltorbdoduosplice.png
parasectvileplumesplice.png
and last but not least, my favorite one... the almighty Hanger (Haunter and Kingler)!
haunterkinglersplice.png

Favorite_1__Luxio___Glaceon___Misdr.png

It was improved with the coming of the shading guide (more importantly, the fur and scales section), but I want to know if there is anything to improve on.

Edit: And if you're wondering about the eyes, I used iaza, and I plan to fix the little error soon.

I don't get what you mean by this. I read it, what's wrong with my post?

For the Charmeleon, the arms are attached in places where they don't really fit, and havea weird additional color that's not outlined. And for Hanger (that's a weird name o.o), the spikes at the top of the head are copyflipped, which you're never supposed to do with sprites unless you re-shade them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom