• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trapt on a Deserted Island.

Jason-Kun

By some chance or miricle, you've found yourself trapt on an island. But you're not alone, for one of your online friends is also there. What would you do? What one item would you have with you if you could have only one item? Would you try to get off the island or stay? Let your imagination soar!

Me? We'll I dunno who I'd want to be stuck with. I honestly don't. If I could have one item though, definately a magical lptop that never runs out of power. I'd probably try to escape, but I'm not sure how well that'd work out, so I guess staying would be wiser for me.

Person: Hmm...either Zephyrous Castform or Mike the Foxhog. (Okay, what's up with me and British guys?) Cause they'll keep me entertained, at least.

Item: Hmm...either my DS or Jason's magical laptop.

I'm guessing this should be in either Forum Games or Insanity. You also spelled "trapped" wrong.

My one item...definatly a suitcase with unlimited canned foods that I like, since there is no telling what kind of food, if any, that would exist on the island. As for what I would do, try to find/make shelter with my friend, and gather other essentials for our stay. Once we know that we could survive, we would start work on some sort of plan, either to escape or to attract someone's attention to the island so that we could leave.

EDIT: Oh...my online friend. Hmm...Castform? Eeveeskitty? I really am not sure who my friends are around here. Can we do someone from another forum? If so, then he would definatly be General Keczilla, from the Toho Kingdom forum.

Knowing me I'd end up with somebody I didn't remember the name of. D:

And only one item? A fully-functional boat, duh.

Person: Hm... I'm going to HAVE to go with Markku V, or as a second choice Flareth on this one. I obviously want to get stuck with someone I know well, so... >>;;;

Item: Superyoshi's suitcase! :D

I don't care who I'm with.
I want a fully stocked and staffed cruise liner as my item to get off that bloody place!
...So I guess Tailsy and I are kinda in the same boat, one might say.

I don't care who I'm with.
I want a fully stocked and staffed cruise liner as my item to get off that bloody place!
Oh my. I thought I'd never see the return of your trademark puns. xD

Well, not really, unless by "fully functional boat" Tailsy meant "cruise liner". At best, you could wave to each other as you merrily left the island far behind.

Uh... Evoli? She's one of the few people on this forum that I can have a normal conversation with. That is to say, it doesn't turn out weird, and I don't think I'm being an idiot. :P

Item... Everyone is saying Laptop. I'd go with that, because I would be able to send an email, check my co-ordinates, get help, and order groceries from Amazon. :D

Maybe...Arylett, o_O or any secret club member...

As heaps of people have said, a laptop would be nice and internet would be nicer!

I would gladly be trapped anywhere - or not trapped at all - as long as it was with Dragon_night.

As for the one item, that laptop that never runs out of power sounds very good to me.

Escape? Nope. It's not like I have any reason to enjoy the real world. Why else would I be here right now?

Probably Music Dragon. And I'd like a stick. Then we can draw endless things in the sand. 8D

Hmmm... maybe a condom... Kidding. I would probably meet Evoli first. See who she really is. My item would be an instant teleporter.

Um....I guess either Zora or Markuu.

Seriously, you guys wouldn't like the real me. So shy and freaks out A LOT.

One item: either a boat or an unlimited supply of food....xD

This reminds me of Lord of the Flies since I just finished it yesterday....ah....that would be cool..... a TCoD-related LOTF-like RP.

Person: Hmm...either Zephyrous Castform or Mike the Foxhog. (Okay, what's up with me and British guys?)
Apparently our accents are seen as attractive by American girls. Or so goes the theory of some guy who went to America for some reason and then wrote a book about it. But that's probably not the reason.

Anyway, I doubt you'd want to be trapped on a desert island with Castform after calling him "British". XD

Online friend would have to be Dark Shocktail, no contest. (Not that I want her to go getting trapped on desert islands, but you know what I mean.) Item... either a Jason-Kun's-laptop-esque magical DS which never runs out of power or needs charging, or, since I have Dark Shocktail with me, a vast amount of candyfloss.

Back
Top Bottom