• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trapt on a Deserted Island.

I'd decide to be trapped with either Arylett X3 or VPLJ. Mostly because we could have children and create our own superrace. And they are so damn entertaining.

My item: Just a knife. Hell yeah, gonna live on that island Bear Grylls style, bitches.

Apparently our accents are seen as attractive by American girls. Or so goes the theory of some guy who went to America for some reason and then wrote a book about it. But that's probably not the reason.

Apparently Americans do like British accents though.

Anyway, I'm taking a good knife/set of equipment.
As to who - pass. I don't need company, and I don't see anyone I know online wanting to be trapped with me.

Person: Flametail. No contest whatsoever.
Item: If for some reason I couldn't have a boat, I'd take my computer. Then we could order all sorts of crap to make ourselves at home on the deserted island. 8D

Anyway, I doubt you'd want to be trapped on a desert island with Castform after calling him "British". XD

...Why? People seem to have the completely wrong end of the stick about my old English=/=British rant thingies.

Anyway, for the person, there is no question. A certain real-life friend. Who, uh, also happens to be a forum member. I doubt he'd want his single person to be me...

The item... maybe I'll have to go with the flow and pick the magic laptop that never runs out. Oh, and somehow with perfect broadband connection.

Anyway, for the person, there is no question. A certain real-life friend. Who, uh, also happens to be a forum member. I doubt he'd want his single person to be me...
Hey, there is someone else I would prefer to take, but as it says online friend, then it would be you.
As for the item, I'm not sure but I think that I would want to have my mobile, I want to keep in contact with everyone.

An online friend..? :3
I'd take my lovely Frenchman. As for the item, I guess I'd like to have a laptop. Yay, laptops. ^^

(also, British accents are amazing, I love em)

I pick Foxhog the Mike. I'll use his body as a raft. As for my item, I'll have something that can help... hmm... an engine to attach to Mike's body and help my escape. XD

Hey, there is someone else I would prefer to take, but as it says online friend, then it would be you.

How do you know I meant you? How do you know I haven't got another of my friends to join the forums?

...But I did mean you.

Stranded with Darksong, and...

Me? We'll I dunno who I'd want to be stuck with. I honestly don't. If I could have one item though, definately a magical lptop that never runs out of power. I'd probably try to escape, but I'm not sure how well that'd work out, so I guess staying would be wiser for me.

This. With very long range internet connection :D

But on that.

Uh.
I'd be stuck with
somebody
and I have no idea what I'd bring! Whatever my friend wants to do, yanno?

If I were stuck on an island, I wouldn't wish the same ill fate upon any of my 'friends.' and I doubt I couldn't pick one over the other because they're all cool people. ,,xP

..I'd stay for a brief time, because I think it would be peaceful and serve to put my life and the world into perspective for me. Eventually, I'd try escape, and wouldn't stop trying until I managed to do so.

If I could have one item with me, it would be the Hope Diamond, because $350,000,000 is quite the incentive to live and escape. xD

Back
Top Bottom